Hopson to USM

How much is alcorn willing to pay for a coach? They don't have much leverage at this late date. I think mcnair should be the guy

This guy needs a job.

4fbeb066bbc1e.preview-300.jpg
This is just wrong ...... Have Mercy!

They'll have to promote from within just to keep from hiring table scraps and risking a large fall off

Alcorn is going to be okay,..Fred McNair was going to be the man regardless and that was the e plan. If and when Coach Hop left Mcnair was going to take over. That was the plan the whole time

Alcorn is going to be okay,..Fred McNair was going to be the man regardless and that was the e plan. If and when Coach Hop left Mcnair was going to take over. That was the plan the whole time

Yep. Hopson also left them stocked with good recruits too

Interesting to see what Alcorn commits will do this Wednesday

They will stop sign as it was said earlier we were already prepared for this so all those who were hoping for our down fall we gone I beat y'all was next year!!!!!!!!!! GO BRAVES

You hit the nail right on the head. An they wonder why they are always a bridesmaid and never the bride smh!!!!!!!!!
Wait, what? Are you ishtting me? You guys had 3 possible 4 good seasons in the last 20-25 years and now y'all "qualified" to talk about being a bride? Hope on y'all way down y'all hit every ladder step.

Wait, what? Are you ishtting me? You guys had 3 possible 4 good seasons in the last 20-25 years and now y'all "qualified" to talk about being a bride? Hope on y'all way down y'all hit every ladder step.

You should know all about that #runnerups

Do you think universities especially in the SWAC would be fearful now to hire white coaches because with any type of success they would bolt to a PWI if given the chance

Also don't know much about USM?football , but ummm.if Alcorn coach was black.and had success like Hopson would he have been in the running for the USM JOB

Back