HBCU Sports Live: The pettiness of Jackson State Athletics

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say ad revenue but folks clicking all up there on Facebook and no one receiving a dime. Folks who been posting on this board for decades just vanished due to whatever but you see them on Facebook doing the same things or even worse in those other groups that I can’t even stomach to read. Just babysitting Zukerberg’s platform and you cant even contact them or nothing. Ain’t no one getting an single dime

Kenn writes an article and expresses his thoughts and folks want to make it petty and hate. They could’ve turned all those comments to this board last night and made a few dollars

We are the the ultimate consumers
👍

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
4. Deion clearly forgot or didn't know about the Celebration Bowl. I don't think he was trying to be condescending ... I'm sure he's happy to know it exist. Like you said the CB beats several FBS bowls on all fronts (attendance, TV viewership, venue, and money). Also it's possible he wants a bowl game with JSU vs a FBS opponent ???

He didn't forget about the celebration bowl its in his contract. Why should we be subjected to only 1 bowl game?

I tried! 😞😩

Whether worth it or not, the simple point is that it was not wise!

Hence, why I said I hope it’s worth it in the long run. The more he pokes, the further away JSU pushes him and eventually band them for life. All over likes and views. Must be a pretty penny they’re bringing in with all this. Hopefully it sustains them because Im going to hate seeing grown black men struggle regardless how out of touch they may be LOL

based on the facebook comments (the cussing, childish language used from supposed grown ups) I say its worse from the other side who are more upset at him for expressing an opinion

Washington Post killed him and provided facts on kids who lost scholarships cause of that. No one batted an eye. Ol Kenn responds to a tweet? Massive meltdown by folks he's been knowing for years.

Washington Post killed him and provided facts on kids who lost scholarships cause of that. No one batted an eye. Ol Kenn responds to a tweet? Massive meltdown by folks he's been knowing for years.
Oh, make no mistake about it, Deion cried foul on Twitter when Candance Buckner wrote that story.

He cried foul on Bomani Jones by calling him a 'hater' when Jones opined about Deion's intentions when he was named coach.

Oh, make no mistake about it, Deion cried foul on Twitter when Candance Buckner wrote that story.

He cried foul on Bomani Jones by calling him a 'hater' when Jones opined about Deion's intentions when he was named coach.

So basically you’re mad because he didn’t go and reply to you on Twitter? Desperation should be beneath you at this age of your life LOL

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

And you know the saddest thing about all of it, including what you and Kendrick initiated:

The negative stance articles about his arrival mostly came from "OUR" people in the name of journalistic integrity! :rolleyes: And here you are, continuing to burn bridges, while seemingly unaware that your lense of journalistic freedom & expression is actually somewhat dirty! Well, you can't say you weren't warned!

Good luck going forward. :cool:

And you know the saddest thing about all of it, including what you and Kendrick initiated:

The negative stance articles about his arrival mostly came from "OUR" people in the name of journalistic integrity! :rolleyes: And here you are, continuing to burn bridges, while seemingly unaware that your lense of journalistic freedom & expression is actually somewhat dirty! Well, you can't say you weren't warned!

Good luck going forward. :cool:
And if you really believe this then you really don't know what journalism is.

People in this age of Trump no longer want "the" news . People want "their news" they want to you to basically fluff them and coddle them and make them feel good even if it is lies. I watch the strategy of how this works people will just say bullshit put it out there an hope someone believe it and spread the foolishness. Perfect example there is this kid on Twitch stated that Mississippi state got in a bowl game because they had a winning season and the destroyed their opponents I watched people responded believing that garbage. But that don't reflect the facts they are 3-7 and the FBS put every team in a bowl game this year. So when I put that up oh I was called a hater blah blah blah but hey facts does not care about feelings. MSU is a shitty team that got in a bowl game because in 2020 if you can put 11 people on the field you can get in a bowl game. That does not mean I hate MSU I don't give a shit about them but Facts is all I care about. It probably unrelated to this but factual journalism it a corner stone between reality and bullshit so don't be bullied by people that love lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back