HBCU Baseball/Softball Scores Thread 2

Congrats to Chris Crenshaw for getting PV to switch venues last month and taking away PV's home field advantage late in the season - PV could've clinched this weekend at home but had to go to SU and got swept

Now, SU gets Alcorn State at home to wrap up the West with PV having to play a rival on the road

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Congrats to Chris Crenshaw for getting PV to switch venues last month and taking away PV's home field advantage late in the season - PV could've clinched this weekend at home but had to go to SU and got swept

Now, SU gets Alcorn State at home to wrap up the West with PV having to play a rival on the road
SU went to PV early . No way would PV swept SU at SU. It was 100% chance of rain in BR that weekend , plus SU field was already soaked. Stop crying

Congratulations to the Southern University BasebalJ Jaguars on the weekend PV sweep, and its 18-9 SWAC West First-Place record. Right where we belong!

I was congratulating you for pulling it off - the old SWAC head coaches would've forced SU to find a venue somewhere to avoid losing that advantage. It ended up working in your favor.

I was congratulating you for pulling it off - the old SWAC head coaches would've forced SU to find a venue somewhere to avoid losing that advantage. It ended up working in your favor.
Cador use to switch series all the time. It rained in BR that weekend, everywhere in the area would have been the same. Stop being bitter smh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

SU went to PV early . No way would PV swept SU at SU. It was 100% chance of rain in BR that weekend , plus SU field was already soaked. Stop crying

I called this when it happened. They even changed it from a 3 day series to a 2 day series with a double header. It was no rain that initial weekend that hit Baton Rouge. We got duped on this whole thing and it's our own fault for falling for it.

I called this when it happened. They even changed it from a 3 day series to a 2 day series with a double header. It was no rain that initial weekend that hit Baton Rouge. We got duped on this whole thing and it's our own fault for falling for it.
Fiyah, it was raining that Friday. There’s a video of kids out wanting to play the game in the rain.

Back