HBCU Baseball/Softball Scores Thread 2

SWAC East in softball is a dog fight.

We go to ASU and AAMU (although we might get one game at home with them due to a snow out). We have to get 3 out of 4 with AAMU and hope for a road split with ASU and hope FAMU or JSU can get swept in a series

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
AAMU is officially eliminated from the SWAC Tourney with just one loss. They need to sweep Valley (4 games in Huntsville) and hope FAMU sweep ASU (own the tiebreaker over ASU)

Valley still probably needs 3 wins and FAMU to beat ASU 2 out of 3 to be ensured of a tourney spot

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
FINALBox Score Recap
Florida A&M
17 Mississippi Valley State
FINALBox Score
Prairie View
5 Alcorn State
FINAL
Southern
6 Grambling
FINALBox Score
Texas Southern
11 Arkansas-Pine Bluff
FINALBox Score Recap
Alabama A&M
5 Jackson State
BOTTOM 8Box Score
Bethune-Cookman
5 Alabama State

I kind of expected to get swept by FAMU so it wasn't a shock they did it today. We need arms and a few more bats.

There is no way you would have told me that the softball team KNOWING they could have possibly been a two seed (with help) would have got swept by AAMU. FAMU locks down the #4 seed in the East thanks to us fumbling the bag and them beating ASU this weekend

I kind of expected to get swept by FAMU so it wasn't a shock they did it today. We need arms and a few more bats.

There is no way you would have told me that the softball team KNOWING they could have possibly been a two seed (with help) would have got swept by AAMU. FAMU locks down the #4 seed in the East thanks to us fumbling the bag and them beating ASU this weekend
Valley's first year coach is going to have to get rid of some of the attitudes on his team. Aamu is not coached well enough to sweep a four-game series even though they have much of the talent that they need to do so. The Bulldogs were depending on further collapse of Alabama State softball. It is going down the drain the girls run that ASU team.

Back