GSU talking to Houston about football game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Southern face it...yall cowards...you didn't make up the McNeese Game...your creditability sucks...

HAS SUCKED FOR A LONG TIME !!!

EARLY SEASON CUPCAKES MAKE ME SICK !!!!!

PETE = COWARD !!!!!!!!!!:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

JROCK said:
Dude everyone knows why we didn't play McNeese and Albany........Katrina.

Also everyone knows why *ram ran from McNeeese and Hampton in the Urban League Classic............COWARDS. :lol: :emlaugh:
Myopia.........is a helluva a drug! :retard:

:lmao:

Prophetic...... :lol: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
gramuntildeath said:
Please keep those MUMFORD RATS away from our game...... We all know those powder blue fans are not nice to sit around at any game anywhere...

I have come to the conclusion that you are retarded. :retard:

JROCK said:
Dude everyone knows why we didn't play McNeese and Albany........Katrina.

Also everyone knows why *ram ran from McNeeese and Hampton in the Urban League Classic............COWARDS. :lol: :emlaugh:
Myopia.........is a helluva a drug! :retard:

:lmao:

Really, LSU played Univ. of Tenn. Monday night, the same weekend sucks was suppose to play Albany State. Why not do what they did just reschedule the game from that Sat. to Sunday or Monday. I think we all know the answer to that question. ALBANY STATE (11-1) RUNNING AWAY!!!

JROCK said:
I have come to the conclusion that you are retarded. :retard:

Oh I' m retarded today, I 'm ghetto, I do drive by shooting and LORD knows what else...... That's cool THANK GOD I DON"T ever have to meet any of you in person if I don't choose to!!!!!!!

My conclusion GOD in my life + educated + nice job with a good salary= RETARDED then I'll take it........ So again whatever post you don't like then don't read it.........These are opinions and i'll express mines until the day I die.:winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

Everybody on here knows that Pete and the GET A LONG GANG purposely did not want to play those two games!!!!!!!! This is why the Icon whooped you last year and the year before and will DO IT AGAIN THIS SEASON AS THE FOLKS IN THE HOOD SAY IT "GUORONTEEEDDDDD"!!!!!!!!!!

GMAN said:
Really, LSU played Univ. of Tenn. Monday night, the same weekend sucks was suppose to play Albany State. Why not do what they did just reschedule the game from that Sat. to Sunday or Monday. I think we all know the answer to that question. ALBANY STATE (11-1) RUNNING AWAY!!![/QUOtE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GMAN good POST hopefully we can get an answer to it!!!!!!!

GMAN said:
Really, LSU played Univ. of Tenn. Monday night, the same weekend sucks was suppose to play Albany State. Why not do what they did just reschedule the game from that Sat. to Sunday or Monday. I think we all know the answer to that question. ALBANY STATE (11-1) RUNNING AWAY!!!

GMAN, why you put albany st. record in here like that to scare dem folks in scottlandville? You know dayum well Pete knew when he signed that game he had a dayum "L" coming. That could have been a good game too!!!

Pete is a chicken shat mofo i tell ya !! He ran from mcneese for 8 yrs. Atleast mcneese wanted su when they were good. Pete ran from them and straight to "daddy" nicholls state. Nicholls made pete tap out !!!!:shame:

PETE = COWARD :shame: :shame: :shame:

GMAN said:

Dummy Albany was asked by SU to play on Sunday at 5pm. THEIR president declined saying it was going to create a short week of preparation for their next game. Why would they want to play on Monday?

pti amongst you Loseiana folks...

STC_60 said:
GMAN, why you put albany st. record in here like that to scare dem folks in scottlandville? You know dayum well Pete knew when he signed that game he had a dayum "L" coming. That could have been a good game too!!!
I'll just say that I saw Albany St play. I saw SU play.
Pete knew what he was doing when he ran from them.
:D

carry on.....

mighty hornet said:
pti amongst you Loseiana folks...

I'll just say that I saw Albany St play. I saw SU play.
Pete knew what he was doing when he ran from them.
:D

carry on.....

(PREACHER PAULLY VOICE )

TESTIFY BROTHA !!!!!

EXCUSES MAKE ME SICK !!!! LIKE PETE RUNNIN FOR DA PORT-O-POTTIES AZZ !!!

ADMIT IT !!!

PETE TRIED TO SAVE FACE WITHHIS USUAL AT HE END OF THE YEAR "LET'S GET TO .500 SO THE SEASON IS GREAT " CRAP!!!!

Is virginia state an early game or not ????

GMAN said:

Some of you people must have cotton for brains. :lol: :emlaugh: Tenneessee did not have a hotel to stay in and flew into Baton Rouge game day on a private charter which was unprecedented. Unfortunately, Albany doesn't have the same resources and like Tenneesse could not get a hotel in the proximity.

Your response however was........A Typical Country *ramlin thought process. :lol: :emlaugh: (You dummies forgot in the first place who scheduled these games).

NOW.............please tell me again why you COWARDS allowed then d-2 Hampton to run you out of New York. :lol: :emlaugh: Further please tell me why you COWARDS ran fro NAIA Central State......... :lol: :emlaugh:

GSUperTiger said:
Modesty at it best..SU had a drought ranging from Watergate to the Magic Johnson HIV conference without championship.

I can't help it.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bluedog said:
So MikeBi** when is *ram going to play them again? Dougs not's their anymore is he?

will someone tell Blue that he's veering.....................................................

:topic:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
Some of you people must have cotton for brains. :lol: :emlaugh: Tenneessee did not have a hotel to stay in and flew into Baton Rouge game day on a private charter which was unprecedented. Unfortunately, Albany doesn't have the same resources and like Tenneesse could not get a hotel in the proximity.

Your response however was........A Typical Country *ramlin thought process. :lol: :emlaugh: (You dummies forgot in the first place who scheduled these games).

NOW.............please tell me again why you COWARDS allowed then d-2 Hampton to run you out of New York. :lol: :emlaugh: Further please tell me why you COWARDS ran fro NAIA Central State......... :lol: :emlaugh:

A HIT DOG WILL HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeBigg said:
will someone tell Blue that he's veering.....................................................

:topic:

He's not the only one......

Hey guys,

Everything is working out for us. We replaced the game we lost with Portland St. We have South Dakota State coming in on our other open date of Sept. 30th.

They come down to Thibodaux the week before. Man, that would be two long trips two weeks in a row. They might as well stay in Louisiana for a week. I wonder how those South Dakota St. guys like hot and humid weather.

Doc

McNeese72 said:
Hey guys,

Everything is working out for us. We replaced the game we lost with Portland St. We have South Dakota State coming in on our other open date of Sept. 30th.

They come down to Thibodaux the week before. Man, that would be two long trips two weeks in a row. They might as well stay in Louisiana for a week. I wonder how those South Dakota St. guys like hot and humid weather.

Doc

Well SDSU came to LA and beat SU about two years ago. Good luck against them.

McNeese72 said:
Damn! How come everything I post always leads back to Southern? :)

Doc

They can't help it..............S.U. has abused them so much until they're consumed with us. Any comment that make our foes feel some what important is therapeutic for them. :lol: :emlaugh: It is just something that comes along with being a SUperior product. :lol: :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back