Former 4 star QB who lost scholarship for using the N word gets HBCU offer

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Unfortunately we gotta be honest. Coaches gotta win now to keep their jobs. Whether we like it or not we've all had to take one for the team at our jobs. The SWAC puts just as much pressure on SWAC coaches now as P5 do and don't go ve them the budget to win.

Sorry Herb we gotta win in Huntsville at all cost. Them Spam eating Sippi boys, Tallahassee gold teething boys and them ole juri curl juice in the Gump trying to take over.

What is sad about it? We have seen white guys at HBCUs before.

This is a kid Florida wanted. Whose ONLY crime is saying the lyrics of a RAPPER.

We are going to act like NOBODY knows who the main buyers of rap music are? It's white kids. How many movies of white kids out of control have them embracing and listening to rap?

Get him on a SWAC roster and MILK the heck out of that.

What is sad about it? We have seen white guys at HBCUs before.

This is a kid Florida wanted. Whose ONLY crime is saying the lyrics of a RAPPER.

We are going to act like NOBODY knows who the main buyers of rap music are? It's white kids. How many movies of white kids out of control have them embracing and listening to rap?

Get him on a SWAC roster and MILK the heck out of that.
Run whitey run for a change???

Besides the truth is if a white four star wants to come let him. Hell the black ones discriminate against HBCUs worst anyway.
Maybe y'all didn't read the comments section on what these black people were saying about HBCUs with this Deion and Ed Reed stuff. The colored section had more to say negatively then the klan section. Hell I thought half of them were Clayton Bigxby from the Dave Chappelle show

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sorry Herb we gotta win in Huntsville at all cost. Them Spam eating Sippi boys, Tallahassee gold teething boys and them ole juri curl juice in the Gump trying to take over.

bruh yall don't need a white boy that gets to call us Nwords to win in the SWAC.

FTR, send him to PVAMU so we can finally have some intelligence, leadership, & quality decision making at the QB position. The po' "offensive coordinator" at PV needs all the help he can get.

Send him to an HBCU! For what he did the punishment should be 4-5 years without a transfer option. In addition, he has to pledge, not be HONOARY into a Black Fraternity and then his membership be rejected, attend a Baptist church that starts at 8: 30 am and ends at 8:30 pm, eat chitterlings for breakfast etc.. :D:D

Last edited:
Send him to an HBCU! For what he did the punishment should be 4-5 years without a transfer option. In addition, he has to pledge, not be HONARY into a Black Fraternity and then his membership be rejected, attend a Baptist church that starts at 8: 30 am and ends at 8:30 pm, eat chitterlings for breakfast etc.. :D:D
I was with you up to this. Chitterlings for breakfast??? SMH!! That's too cruel. LOL!!

I was with you up to this. Chitterlings for breakfast??? SMH!! That's too cruel. LOL!!

I guarantee he will not say it again
GIF by The Office
:D :D

We (BLACK PEOPLE YOUNG & OLD STILL USE THIS TERM) when WE try to communicate with each other?????
What if we corrected our children or relatives when we hear this term used????

RE-EDUCATION STARTS WITH ME ONE PERSON AT A TIME!!!

Nah keep him where he at. The ancestors didn’t like a yt person deciding a national championship for us… they damn sure ain’t gone approve of lil Timmy who said the “n” word.

Last edited:
Back