Former 4 star QB who lost scholarship for using the N word gets HBCU offer

I doubt he ends up at A&M...if he does he will experience culture shock from being around so many black people who don't play sports and end up leaving after one semester...

Last edited:
I doubt he ends up at A&M...if he does he will experience culture shock from being around so many black people who don't play sports and end up leaving after one semester...

You know how you solve that? You give him a roommate who doesn't play sports and/or FIND one of the black ones from his school and bring them along with those 4 offensive linemen Cee wants.

It sounds like the president might have pulled out a razor strap on coach:

"Frankly, it wasn't my place to use ASU as the platform for redemption in this case," Gray continued. "I regret that I used flawed judgment. If given the opportunity, I will do better."

Gray also said that Marion Ross Fedrick, the university's president, made it clear that his actions did not meet the school's standards.

"Frankly, it wasn't my place to use ASU as the platform for redemption in this case," Gray continued. "I regret that I used flawed judgment. If given the opportunity, I will do better."

Gray also said that Marion Ross Fedrick, the university's president, made it clear that his actions did not meet the school's standards.
Yep. He wasn't having that.

So I guess they don't take black kids who recite lyrics of rappers that use the N-word. Since that is what the white boy did.

Wonder how many kids that have taken with worst baggage.

1675194880041.png

Back