Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Biden win this election, he need to called in to be president. Trump and his family need to be stripped of any classified information. Trump need to lose his right to the nuclear codes. There is no telling what Trump will do if he loses this election. Trump is in this for himself. He knows he loses his world is over. He can no longer dodge his legal troubles, financial troubles, or his family legal troubles. He won't have Bill Barr to protect him and the GOP are already throwing him under the bus.
I need Lindsey and Cruz punk asses to STFU!

As soon as Biden win this election, he need to called in to be president. Trump and his family need to be stripped of any classified information. Trump need to lose his right to the nuclear codes. There is no telling what Trump will do if he loses this election. Trump is in this for himself. He knows he loses his world is over. He can no longer dodge his legal troubles, financial troubles, or his family legal troubles. He won't have Bill Barr to protect him and the GOP are already throwing him under the bus.
I wouldn't be suprised if Trump calls on Russia in some capacity to help him stay in power. This may turn ugly real soon

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Trump is going to lose. As someone has already mentioned, he is delaying the inevitable. He might win the case for a recount in Georgia and Wisconsin but he is not getting a recount in Michigan or Pennsylvania. He lost Michigan by 2.4 points and is on tract to lose Pennsylvania by at least 1 point.

That's illegal....at 12 noon on January 23rd all Trump's presidential orders are voided per the constitution.

I just want to see who Trump will pardon.

The news media is effing with Trump....LOL....I bet they have called Biden and said "Look 'B' chill out...we got this....we want him to suffer. You won so just get with Obama and prepare your speech. "

123545705_10225457648732246_198849693530838841_n.jpg

I wouldn't be suprised if Trump calls on Russia in some capacity to help him stay in power. This may turn ugly real soon

Russia is going to push their bullying too far and get their azz handed to them......LOL (hear me now believe me later).

I was talking about the time between him losing and the time he is still president until January 20

That's illegal. He ii still president until noon of the inauguration. At 12:01 all of his orders are void. If he decides not to vacate the White House the Secret Service will be ordered to remove Trump from the White House.

I'm listening to the Rush Limbaugh show. Man this dude is sick. The lies he is telling. He just said Obama is why the post office didn't deliver ballots on time.

You listens to Rush Limbaugh???? Now why would you want to put yourself through that? CEE, I take my hat off to you, because I could not do it.

[off topic] Have any of you ever heard of a radio station called Coast to Coast? I hear they are just as nutty as Rush Limbaugh is.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Russia is going to push their bullying too far and get their azz handed to them......LOL (hear me now believe me later).
expect the ultimate Trump Meltdown lol it's on the way...GOP pundits on as well..I expect rick sanatarium lol to walk off the CNN broadcast from getting grilled...they all are heated right now...after Biden pours salt on their wounds with this speech the level in entertainment will be unmatched😂

You listens to Rush Limbaugh???? Now why would you want to put yourself through that? CEE, I take my hat off to you, because I could not do it.

[off topic} Have any of you ever heard of a radio station called Coast to Coast? I hear they are just as nutty as Rush Limbaugh is.
I listen to him, Dale Jackson and Neil Borer (sp). I don't listen all the time now. I just like to laugh every once in a while. They are true nuts. The people who call in are even crazier. Lol 😂

These folks heads are spinning. Trump knows that he is losing this election. The only 2 states that he is winning is North Carolina and Alaska. And North Carolina just might not even be a guarantee. He knows his livelihood is depending on it. The later it gets during the day the worse it looks for Trump. There are 100,000 votes still left in Nevada majority of them in the Las Vegas area. They are also still letting people who mail in votes who were not done correctly do so today.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2020/1...rump-but-defenders-say-check-the-facts-first/

“The only group that voted more heavily for Dems than Black men was Black women. Folks placing so much emphasis on Black men voting Trump is problematic to me. The results would indicate Black men are less invested in white patriarchy than every other demo that isn’t BW,” tweeted artist Bree Newsome Bass.

“But folks are choosing instead to place enormous emphasis on Black men supporting Trump and highlighting individual, often wealthy Black men like Ice Cube instead of examining why BM oppose Trump more strongly than non-Black women,” Bass added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back