Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, it is not official.

Jones is a Brooklyn native who graduated from Spelman.

----------

DISTRICT ATTORNEY--EASTERN DISTRICT--GEORGIA
Candidate -- Votes -- Percent
SHALENA COOK JONES -- 59,527 -- 52.2%
Democrat

RACE NOT CALLED

MEG HEAP -- 54,473 -- 47.8%
Republican

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Old Urange Agent is depending on ClayCo and Dekalb County to win Ga. Its a wrap!!!!! ClayCo is the residents that were in the projects that got kicked out of Atlanta for those condos and upscale housing. And Dekalb County, well, let's just say that they shot their new elected sheriff a few years back, because the old sheriff that lost didnt want to vacate his office.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Some of those lawsuits Trump had just got tossed in federal court Trump is asking for donations from his supporters to fund his lawyers

@Blacknbengal every time they state where those remaining votes are, I just LMAO (I still don't trust GA. SOS as far as I can see him though; that trash tried to say nothing was going to change a day ago and then retracted minutes later after Todd (Meet The Press NBC) stated don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he is talking about; never forgot that though, he showed the world what he is about.

Last edited:
That's because he can't fund them. He's 400 million in debt.

Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election and could seize his assets if he can't pay back his debts, Reuters reports​

• The German lender Deutsche Bank is seeking to dump about $340 million in debt owed by President Donald Trump, Reuters reported on Tuesday.
  • The bank could seek to sell the loans after the election or seek repayment of the money, which starts becoming due in two years, bank officials told the news agency.
  • Trump's ties with Deutsche Bank have long been scrutinized. The lender has handed over records to Manhattan's district attorney as part of a criminal investigation into Trump's businesses.
  • Trump has long denied allegations of wrongdoing in his business dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back