Did Baton Rouge Cops Kill an Unarmed Man?

1. Black police/cops tend to black matters only, whether it be events, social setups, call-outs, if you black that's calling 911, you should ask for a black cop to come to the call or if the community is majority black, that black cop or cops should be sent to that call-out.

2. White cops should tend to white matters only, There's no reason for white cops to be in the lower 9th ward, Scotlandville, the South, etc to tend a call. There is no reason a white officer should be at a Southern University game or any HBCU game/black event at that. We don't need to crackers on our streets

And please miss me with the it will take a lot of this and that to pull this off, for one, the Law Enforcement Community with their COPS program and Byrun (BURN) program gets BILLIONS of dollars donated to them to fund these racist ass departments, they are entitle to military weapon/machinery/tatics under another program, the hell police/sheriff departments need to know about miltary and use miltary machinery for? (I can't think of at the moment) Obama signed a bill to pass like 9 billion to fund these programs when the CRIME RATE ISN"T EVEN GOING UP, that's another subject I wanna get on later. Arresting black folks and brown folks so the departments can apply for these grants and label black men as felon, The New Jim Crow

Black cops police black ppl and black communities and if yo ass resides in a mixed community you should ask the 911 operator to send you a black cop out, hell white folks did that shat in the medical field and some still do it today, where they don't allow black doctors or nurses to look over their children or them.

Also each car/truck/vehicle that is sold, add a dash/recording camera or some type of recording device to it so it automatically records shit that you need. Make body cameras available to the every day citizen to have/purchase. IF everybody had a device other than a phone that they can use in situations like this or other situations, it MAY change something,

Let's start here and voting these c**n ass politicians out of the office is good too. Man I can't stand Kip Holden ass..I hate that fuker...he literally turned his back on the black community and started cooning..shat is disgusting, and he wonder why he didn't win in his last race. I can't wait for this c**n ass clown to leave office...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dayum!!!! Just getting home from the range and have enough signal to catch up on this thread. I just watched the video above. I still cannot conclusively say what he was doing with the other arm (on the side that they supposedly recovered the gun from). But from the 2 videos I have seen, it doesn't APPEAR that this gun was an active threat to the officers. That's just based on the 2 vids that I have seen.

1. Black police/cops tend to black matters only, whether it be events, social setups, call-outs, if you black that's calling 911, you should ask for a black cop to come to the call or if the community is majority black, that black cop or cops should be sent to that call-out.

2. White cops should tend to white matters only, There's no reason for white cops to be in the lower 9th ward, Scotlandville, the South, etc to tend a call. There is no reason a white officer should be at a Southern University game or any HBCU game/black event at that. We don't need to crackers on our streets

And please miss me with the it will take a lot of this and that to pull this off, for one, the Law Enforcement Community with their COPS program and Byrun (BURN) program gets BILLIONS of dollars donated to them to fund these racist ass departments, they are entitle to military weapon/machinery/tatics under another program (I can't think of at the moment) Obama signed a bill to pass like 9 billion to fund these programs when the CRIME RATE ISN"T EVEN GOING UP, that's another subject I wanna get on later. Arresting black folks and brown folks so the departments can apply for these grants and label black men as felon, The New Jim Crow

Black cops police black ppl and black communities and if yo ass resides in a mixed community you should ask the 911 operator to send you a black cop out, hell white folks did that shat in the medical field and some still do it today, where they don't allow black doctors or nurses to look over their children or them.

Also each car/truck/vehicle that is sold, add a dash/recording camera or some type of recording device to it so it automatically records shit that you need. Make body cameras available to the every day citizen to have/purchase. IF everybody had a device other than a phone that they can use in situations like this or other situations, it MAY change something,

Let's start here and voting these c**n ass politicians out of the office is good too. Man I can't stand Kip Holden ass..I hate that fuker...he literally turned his back on the black community and started cooning..shat is disgusting, and he wonder why he didn't win in his last race. I can't wait for this c**n ass clown to leave office...

Some....wait....MOST of this is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

Body cameras ARE available to the public. Many are SUPER affordable. Most police departments have some form of secure dash cam, meaning it can't be tampered with without being easily noticed. Many activate when the light bar is activated, and can also be activated remotely.

Dayum!!!! Just getting home from the range and have enough signal to catch up on this thread. I just watched the video above. I still cannot conclusively say what he was doing with the other arm (on the side that they supposedly recovered the gun from). But from the 2 videos I have seen, it doesn't APPEAR that this gun was an active threat to the officers. That's just based on the 2 vids that I have seen.

My brother, what does the other arm have to do wit anything, you keep mentioning the other arm like you saying the cops were right to put bullets in the dude.

Why you even bringing up the other arm as if you are implying that he was going to shoot 2 cops, why would he wait until he's on the ground to shoot the 2 cops, if he knew he already had the gun in his pocket? Don't you think he would have shot at the cops before he went to the ground?

So you telling me the brother, let's say he was reaching for his gun, you saying it's ok to kill this dude put 4-5 holes in him? when all you have to do is shoot the guy in the leg or use your taser on hIm AGAIN

S Phi S....black folks are simply tired of seeing events where black men are killed by the cops and white men are apprehended. This shit is sickening.

150618183449-dylann-roof-custody-large-169.jpg

Alive and well after killing people at church.

0327-james-holmes-getty-article-1.jpg

Still alive after killing many

MTM2NjQ1MjUxMzA1NjQ1NjY1.jpg

Selling cigarettes and choked to death

2B136AE000000578-3184441-image-m-16_1438645435442.jpg

Killed while asking cops for help

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a serious problem with our police when it comes to race. As an officer you must be the first to see this and admit it. If it were not for social media and technological advancements we would never know truly the truth and we might as well be living in a time when this was ok.

No argument here..

So you mean to tell me the police would have handled a black man the same as this guy? Not sure on that one

Can't say yes, can't say no. Policing is done differently everywhere. Every department operates differently, and has a different focus and mindset. And on top of that, officers are individuals. If you were judged by the actions of your co-workers, some of you would throw a fit...LOL

Aw man this is very very horrible. :( You cannot and should not resist when asked to comply. You fight (in court). Not on the street when they have the land behind them. smh :( Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

And to show you how impervious most people are to violent behavior, someone literally recorded the entire thing no more than 15-20ft away and didn't wince not one time when the weapon was discharged. :(

Some....wait....MOST of this is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

Body cameras ARE available to the public. Many are SUPER affordable. Most police departments have some form of secure dash cam, meaning it can't be tampered with without being easily noticed. Many activate when the light bar is activated, and can also be activated remotely.

What makes this Ridiculous?

I couldn't care less about the shat on police dash, I'm stating put dash cams in cars for EVERYBODY.

My brother, what does the other arm have to do wit anything, you keep mentioning the other arm like you saying the cops were right to put bullets in the dude.

Why you even bringing up the other arm as if you are implying that he was going to shoot 2 cops, why would he wait until he's on the ground to shoot the 2 cops, if he knew he already had the gun in his pocket? Don't you think he would have shot at the cops before he went to the ground?

So you telling me the brother, let's say he was reaching for his gun, you saying it's ok to kill this dude put 4-5 holes in him? when all you have to do is shoot the guy in the leg or use your taser on hIm AGAIN

I keep bringing up the other arm because it's the most relevant part of his body relative to everything that happened. If he is using that arm to reach for a gun that I know he has, I would shoot him too. If that is not what was occurring, then this was a bad shoot. I'm just as pissed as everyone else is about the situation, but will not let emotion get in the way of facts.

Aw man this is very very horrible. :( You cannot and should not resist when asked to comply. You fight (in court). Not on the street when they have the land behind them. smh :( Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

And to show you how impervious most people are to violent behavior, someone literally recorded the entire thing no more than 15-20ft away and didn't wince not one time when the weapon was discharged. :(

That's the other thing that disturbed me. As a people this country is becoming numb to this stuff.

I couldn't care less about the shat on police dash, I'm stating put dash cams in cars for EVERYBODY.

And they are available, for a price. If you are willing to pay, they are there. Most people will spend their money on other trivial bullshat. Look around YouTube. LOTS of people have them.

What makes it ridiculous? You advocate ending racism by using racism. Expla.....wait....never mind.

I keep bringing up the other arm because it's the most relevant part of his body relative to everything that happened. If he is using that arm to reach for a gun that I know he has, I would shoot him too. If that is not what was occurring, then this was a bad shoot. I'm just as pissed as everyone else is about the situation, but will not let emotion get in the way of facts.

Brother,

If he's reaching which you can clearly see that one the officers is holding him, how is that a threat? I can see if it's a one on one and that still doesn't justify you shooting the dude in the chest.

What facts??

That fact that 2 police cops murdered the dude, those the only facts that are on display

But let me clear dude, You are not my enemy, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What makes it ridiculous? You advocate ending racism by using racism. Expla.....wait....never mind.

I thought it was being serperated

How can a black person be racism in America when black ppl don't own nothing folk or have NO POWER?

You must haven't heard that the Black Panthers policed their community and other black organizations.

The police isn't there to protect the poor, Lol..Let's look at why the police were established created in the 1st place..to protect the property of rich folks and who are those rich folks, white folks..come on dude Lol..

So let me ask you this, At GSU, and HBCU university, do you think those black students would want an all white unit force of officers to police their campus or would it make since to get an all black police crew to patrol/police a student body of 80-90% of black ppl?

People have become numb to violence.

Actually this may be a good thing in certain situations...what if we did not have this video?

what I mean is that people are more inclined to put aside their fears for the sake of video. In this situation this was a good thing to help resolve certain aspects.

Man f the police

Black cops should police black ppl and communities/events/HBCUs,

White cops should tend to white matters,

Brother,

If he's reaching which you can clearly see that one the officers is holding him, how is that a threat? I can see if it's a one on one and that still doesn't justify you shooting the dude in the chest.

What facts??

That fact that 2 police cops murdered the dude, those the only facts that are on display

But let me clear dude, You are not my enemy, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it

I get it, and it's all good. We can agree to disagree. :)

I'm telling you what the investigation will likely be looking at/for. Ultimately, that will determine what happens to the officers involved. The rah-rah in the streets is not going to change the legal focus, and it's pretty clear that the officers are going to attempt to use him reaching for his weapon with that hand as their justification for shooting. The standard that is applied is called the "reasonableness standard". Was the level of force reasonable for the threat perceived. On the surface, it's easy to say no. But if it's concluded that he was reaching for a weapon, it's VERY likely that the shooting would be deemed justified.

Like I said, I'm not here for people to agree with me all the time. I just try to educate people so that their determinations and opinions aren't made based on the multitude of bullshat put out there by the media and the streets.

I thought it was being serperated

How can a black person be racism in America when black ppl don't own nothing folk or have NO POWER?

You must haven't heard that the Black Panthers policed their community and other black organizations.

The police isn't there to protect the poor, Lol..Let's look at why the police were established created in the 1st place..to protect the property of rich folks and who are those rich folks, white folks..come on dude Lol..

So let me ask you this, At GSU, and HBCU university, do you think those black students would want an all white unit force of officers to police their campus or would it make since to get an all black police crew to patrol/police a student body of 80-90% of black ppl?

So what happens when the black officer shows up at the doorstep of the 10-20%? I understand what you are saying, and ultimately a police force should (SHOULD) reflect the demographics of the population they serve. By the way, you DO know there are poor whites, right?

Not kidding at all. At least more of them are speaking out and trying. Would you or any you expect them to stay quiet? I mean shit at least they are responding. How many other governors or state legislators actually went to the location where the individuals was killed?

How many governors actually took it out of the city's hands at the beginning of the investigation?

I see progress...maybe I'm an optimist.

More like naive. The DOJ has done NOTHING so far with similar instances. Them speaking up is nothing but lip service.

Back