Deion Sanders’ pimping of Jackson State and HBCU culture is finally over

Yall should stop. JSU knew what they were getting and that it would not last forever! Both parties benefited.

Deion made a good business decision.
JSU is much richer from 3 years of Deion
The SWAC is much richer from 3 years of Deion

Good pimping if you can get it.
You are speaking to emotionally weak humans who don't understand that business is never personal.

JSU moves on and continues to maintain and better what was established the last 2 years.

Don't let all this distract from the fact that our poorly performing schools got thumped OOC yet again. PV lost to acu and iwu, BOTH should have been wins but... lack of OL/DL talent, stupid administration mistakes, and subpar football coaching cost both games.

Look I just want to know why JSU folk had to lie....just say the man leaving. They went on with dog and pony show as if this was some big CIA type TIHS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Me personally, I would love to see a home and home series between Jackson State and Colorado. I know that will NEVER happen. 🤣 But anyway....

I have truly been laughing at this entire sh#t storm for the last few days and what saw today has topped the cake.
So we all know Coach Prime skipped the press conference after the game to tell his team about his plans with his own media team covering the announcement. Ok so fast forward today and this is released...
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoXnOGD1M0

My question is ....who in the hell is "THEY"????? His own media team covered it and released it. So who is the "THEY" that didn't show all the meeting in the first place? 🤔 Can't make this up😂

We know the "it's always 3 versions to a story" line. The truth is starting to seep out and more people are realizing that it was all one big lie

I may have to walk back some of this Pimp D stuff. It may not ALL be on him. Just saw a video that has since been deleted that would have pissed me off!

Back