Deion Sanders’ pimping of Jackson State and HBCU culture is finally over

MUMFORD

Master Tiger Fricasseer
Don't. Shoot. The. Messenger. 😯 πŸ€” πŸ˜‡

(I don't think so, but sorry if already posted)

What started with a lavish indoor pep rally during the height of the pandemic β€” putting the health of students and school employees at risk β€” ended with a cowardice move to dodge reporters, as the head coach of a 12-0 football team that just won its second straight Southwestern Athletic Conference Championship was able to sidestep his media obligations after a season in which he always had one foot out the door.

LINK

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A lot of stupid people got their eyes and ears covered about this. For many they sleep better lying to themselves.

Every good deed he did for JSU he absolutely benefitted from so I wish people stop acting like he's some type of humble servant sent here to do "God's work". He gave partial of his salary to finish the locker room, he's getting that back plus more with this CU-Boulder contract and he knew he would which is why he didn't mind doing it.

Last edited:

According to Brian Howell of the Boulder Daily Camera, Sanders signed a 5-year deal at just shy of $30 million. His $5.9 million average salary is more than 60 percent above the $3.6 million the school paid Karl Dorrell in 2022. His $5.5 million 2023 would be in the top half among Pac-12 head coaches, based on 2022 figures, while Dorrell was fourth from the bottom.

A lot of stupid people got their eyes and ears covered about this. For many they sleep better lying to themselves.

Every good deed he did for JSU he absolutely benefitted from so I wish people stop acting like he's some type of humble servant sent here to do "God's work". He gave partial of his salary to finish the locker room, he's getting that back plus more with this CU-Boulder contract and he knew he would which is why he didn't mind doing it.
even the bad things were for his benefit. when he complained that grambling fans didn't come to the game... that was about him getting the attendance bonus in his contract.

Dang.

I used the word "pimping" in a post on this site, but I never thought someone would use the word to headline an article on a larger platform.

However, if anything, I speak the truth as I see it. Game recognizes game. The game is real and always being played whether we like it or not. I peeped game from Deion Sanders long before he set foot on JSU's campus. There is one primary rule to the game: the pimp gets paid.

It's sad that so many are just now waking up to what happened, but I'm pleased to know someone else saw what I saw.

The World is Filled with Pimps and Hoes
Yep
E9138EF1-4173-4026-9F41-5FC7FD5019B4.jpeg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's only $250k they owe
Only? lol Most SWAC schools cannot generate a $250K payday for a home fball game: see the 724 of us fans at PV when Valley came in and thumped us at home 2 seasons ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trash assed PV admins and disposable coaching staff... lol

$250K additional $$$ + the potential $1M-$750K from the Celebration Bowl?

For fcs level "free $$$," it is good for JSU. Let the renaming and targeting of another productive football staff begin in honest for JSU while the incoming financial coffers continue to move positively.

The blue-print for JSU football success and impact has already been laid; it's time for AD Robinson to execute the action(s) to continue the JSU fball dominance. πŸ‘πŸΏ

Last edited:
Yall should stop. JSU knew what they were getting and that it would not last forever! Both parties benefited.

Deion made a good business decision.
JSU is much richer from 3 years of Deion
The SWAC is much richer from 3 years of Deion

Good pimping if you can get it.
Will hbcu x and hbcu y and hbcu z and hbcu l who came out the blue just to cover Deion and helped spread lies and still never got interviews still hang around?

Will hbcu x and hbcu y and hbcu z and hbcu l who came out the blue just to cover Deion and helped spread lies and still never got interviews still hang around?
It's still fresh so we can track where they go...all the people who love Deion nuts done burned their JSU jerseys and IBELIEVE paraphernalia....is barstool sports still going to stick around and cover JSU..for the past 2 years I thought there on studio on campus..

Only? lol Most SWAC schools cannot generate a $250K payday for a home fball game: see the 724 of us fans at PV when Valley came in and thumped us at home 2 seasons ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trash assed PV admins and disposable coaching staff... lol

$250K additional $$$ + the potential $1M-$750K?

For fcs level "free $$$," it is good for JSU. Let the renaming and targeting of another productive football staff begin in honest for JSU while the incoming financial coffers continue to move positively.

The blue-print for JSU football success and impact has already been laid; it's time for AD Robinson to execute the action(s) to continue the JSU fball dominance. πŸ‘πŸΏ

These folks just talking. I hope every coach in our athletic department pimps us if we get the same rewards we got with CP. Please pimp my Alma mater πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Yall should stop. JSU knew what they were getting and that it would not last forever! Both parties benefited.

Deion made a good business decision.
JSU is much richer from 3 years of Deion
The SWAC is much richer from 3 years of Deion

Good pimping if you can get it.
Fax πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

These folks just talking. I hope every coach in our athletic department pimps us if we get the same rewards we got with CP. Please pimp my Alma mater πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
PV's dumb assed athletic department doesn't know how to gap its legs to be pimped, the eunuch bastids and batches.

Yehhhhhhh ol' Lenard about to go defcon-1 on PV's dumb shit show now that history for JSU is realized.

Back