Could Prime really flip the #1 player in the country??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Happy Wednesday Everybody!! (But Only If This Is 4Real)!!
Annie Live GIF by NBC

After the $+1 million dollar NIL deal Hunter got from Barstool Sports it became real. I hope the other HBCUs can keep up because if not JSU is a "have" and the others are "have nots."

Damn, much as I hate to do it. Congrats. Coach Prime did that. Make everyone step up.
Damn them folks bout to be BIG MAD. Some rules are about to change asap.

I don't even think like that. The only thing I see happening is this flip might get Norvell's time at FSU cut short and Deion will be at FSU in 2022. NIL is going nowhere. NIL is the LAW.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all...that kid is the truth! I saw him last season and again this season. He is SPECIAL!
Damn Prime...lol!

I don't even think like that. The only thing I see happening is this flip might get Norvell's time at FSU cut short and Deion will be at FSU in 2022. NIL is going nowhere. NIL is the LAW.

Naw, we in this Great State of Mississippi where football run a lot. And if you think Dwight ain't about to get funny with the funding to HBCUs here you don't know this state.

So yea, NIL isn't going anywhere and that's on the sports side. But there are other ways that Dwight can hurt our schools. But that's another conversation for another time. Today is about giving Coach Prime his props along with JSU for pulling off what was considered impossible.

Back