Bama State / Southern Shocker ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishful thinking...as much as the Jag Fans b!tch and moan about run and gun basketball, Spivery would be the last person on their list with his slow it down offense.

Grant hasn't even appealed yet, it's far from over.

Our deaf and blind school is no longer open and has no need for a basketball coach. :lol:

CEE DOG said:
Stop joking.

Its no joke, my friend.

He is definetly leaving Bama State (unless some last-second miracle deal is worked out), and all indications are that he is headed Baton Rouge.

Time will tell.

What'chew sayin' MAC? This is no rumor? Is it a done deal?

Spill it brah! :tup: You know we (PV) gotta' keep up w/ what's going on @ our chillun's school (SU) lol. :D

Yeah it seems like it's a done deal......Coach Lewis Jackson should slide right into his position here at ASU

the band fan said:
Wishful thinking...as much as the Jag Fans b!tch and moan about run and gun basketball, Spivery would be the last person on their list with his slow it down offense.

Grant career is over at SU. The appeal has to do with him getting his money from his final season.

The announcement was just made on the local news. Spivery met with the players earlier and told them of his decision. According to the report SU made him an offer he couldn't refuse and that Southern would announce the hire tomorrow. :alicia:

the band fan said:

:nod: :nod:

and they want a FAST RUN AND GUN STYLE.... they hired the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Spivery will do good at SU if they give him time. I just hope that ASU doesnt come after either one of our assistants (ESPECIALLY Sammy Jackson)...

The ASU head coaching job is a GREAT head coaching job and I am sure the job will attract alot of very qualified candidates.

BNGguy said:
Oh well...SU get ready for Spivery Ball...40 minutes of hell on the court!
40 minutes of walking the ball up the court... Ticket sales at ASU are about to SKYROCKET for basketball games. No more 48 ppg averages.

boy you damn internet freaks never cease to amaze me how much you all know about your SUperior.

Freakin Recycle coach :angry:

The NBC afilliate, WSFA in Montgomery just announced that Spivery is headed to SU and couldn't turn down the offer that SU will provide for him. Well! one thing that appears to be the truth, Spivery probably will make atleast $110,000 plus. He was making over $100,000 in Montgomery.

I may have to make a trip down to the Gump for the ASU and SU game next year.... I am SURE the crowd will be intense.

DAHILL, this won't be funny. If we can't get ASU assistant Lewis Jackson, then Pettiway would suit me just fine. :eek:

HORNETSWARM said:
DAHILL, this won't be funny. If we can't get ASU assistant Lewis Jackson, then Pettiway would suit me just fine. :eek:

lol...would NEVER happen lol.... now if he wasnt AAMU alumni then MAYBE. Im not worried about Pettaway... its assistant coach Sammy Jackson that I am worried about. That would be all of our recruiting right there.

Deuce said:
Rob Spivery has left Bama State and is headed to Southern ! ! ! !

,,,,, please tell me you are joking. please tell me you are joking. someone please clear this up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back