August 30, 2003: Where will you be?

Re: Re: Re: Re: JStank Appearances

Originally posted by 1995mobb
I felt the same way about who can I run Too.

But nevertheless, If we wanted to play SKIN IM IN we would go to our BAND LIBRARY and pull the shhh out.:D

another thing is we dont play songs because you play them, we play them as OUR STAFF picks them or OLD HEADS.

U gotta be a dumb arse to think we stole who can I run to from ya'll. :rolleyes: They sound nothing alike. Man STFU when did Under Pressure come out? Like 1990 and when did ya'll wait to arrange it 2002. 911 came out in 2000 ya'll play it only at us in 2001 need I go on I think not. Oh yeah and those arrangements sound like ours. No 2 people can conceive the same arrangement.

im not gonna talk about under pressure.....even though i never heard jackson play it until 2002 we played it likein 93 or 94.....but anywho........they have resemblances but they arent just alike.....who can i run to doesnt sound alike........but that 911.......................yall nigras stole that playa!!!!!!! it was not for note copied except one trombone chord......the song doesnt even go like that..........mr j. made that song up in his head.......he just took the melody and played some chords..........now who else could come up with that besides mr j? nobody. ...so you just stole it from us......thats not even any of your arrangers style to write block chords in a song.......... so you know you stole it..........thats like us playin swoop on yall..............it just wouldnt make sense!!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

Go figure
Originally posted by FLAMES
YALLS VERSIONS OF UNDER PRESSURE DIDN'T SOUND ALIKE TO ME :(

It was slightly different but like my CB said Mr. J adds things to his arrangements that u won't find in the original song. If u listen to JSU's arrangement u can hear some of those things.. 2 people can not conceive the same arrangement. BTW SU first played the song in 91 and JSU first played it in 02:confused: Go figure:rolleyes:

i bet they say ...."it was in the library" thats always their excuse..

like they really got skin im in in the library.....ive never heard jstate play skin im in,.....but they got it in the library.........

.HEY ERRYBODY WHENEVER ANOTHER BAND ACCUSES YOU OF STEALING THEIR ARRANGEMENTS..............TELL EM YOU ALREADY HAD IT FOR A HUNDRED YEARS SO THAT YOU CAN BE LIKE JSTATE!!!!!

that should take care of that.......:D

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Go figure

It was slightly different but like my CB said Mr. J adds things to his arrangements that u won't find in the original song. If u listen to JSU's arrangement u can hear some of those things.. 2 people can not conceive the same arrangement. BTW SU first played the song in 91 and JSU first played it in 02:confused: Go figure:rolleyes:

oh :(

I'm 90% sure that I'll be at the SU-Valley game in Jackson. There is a chance that I'm going to go to the UAPB-Alcorn game. I'm going to buy a ticket to the SU-Valley game before I leave Atlanta. If I decide to go to the UAPB-Alcorn game, I'll just have a ticket.

On Friday Night, I'll be in Memphis watching Fairley High tearing a hole in Whitehaven.

On Saturday, I'll at Golden Lion Stadium watching UAPB vs Alcorn.

Back