August 30, 2003: Where will you be?

Originally posted by SUtrp96
YOU BIG DUMMY!!!!!

SUtrp96, why do insist of name calling and always feel the need to verbally attack me (on this site and the other SWAC/band sites)??

You really need to grow up.

I'm not entertaining your negative, disrespectful posts anymore... I don't know why I did in the first place.... (what was I thinking?)

I know "misery loves company" but ignorance and bitterness, too??? :rolleyes:

peace...

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
SUtrp96, why do insist of name calling and always feel the need to verbally attack me (on this site and the other SWAC/band sites)??

You really need to grow up.

I'm not entertaining your negative, disrespectful posts anymore... I don't know why I did in the first place.... (what was I thinking?)

I know "misery loves company" but ignorance and bitterness, too??? :rolleyes:

peace...
You still a dummy.....:rolleyes:

Take that course..."HBCU bands for DUMMIES"

Originally posted by FLAMES
Ain't nobody gettin mad lol you think i really care about what any of yall say on this board?. Goodfella...

"Leaves topic after reading this much crying....:bawling: "

Originally posted by GoodFella
"Leaves topic after reading this much crying....:bawling: "
:lmao: :lmao: How the hell is that cryin lol. Are you sittin on your brain?:confused:

JStank Appearances

Man, I think the Valley game is great opportunity for the crabs to try to count the number of JSU band member and ex-band members scopin' us out. I WARN ALL OF YOU. IF THE DIRECTORS SEE A LOT OF CAMCORDERS (a la SU/NwSU 2002), YOU WILL PROBABLY WILL NOT SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING NEW.

I wish I could be in Detroit watching the great battle between Bama St. and Famu, but I guess I will stay here and go see AAMU?Jacksonville St. :( :(

Re: JStank Appearances

Originally posted by StateTrooper2K1
I WARN ALL OF YOU. IF THE DIRECTORS SEE A LOT OF CAMCORDERS (a la SU/NwSU 2002), YOU WILL PROBABLY WILL NOT SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING NEW.

This is so true. :smh:

Re: JStank Appearances

Originally posted by StateTrooper2K1
Man, I think the Valley game is great opportunity for the crabs to try to count the number of JSU band member and ex-band members scopin' us out. I WARN ALL OF YOU. IF THE DIRECTORS SEE A LOT OF CAMCORDERS (a la SU/NwSU 2002), YOU WILL PROBABLY WILL NOT SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING NEW.

huh! I more than sure it will be the same songs from prev Years.

Re: Re: JStank Appearances

Originally posted by 1995mobb
huh! I more than sure it will be the same songs from prev Years.

The pot callin the kettle back huh? Ya'll stole our Under Pressure this past season what will ya'll steal now? Skin I'm In?

2001 vs. valley..................i killed
2002 vs. valley..................i murdered
2003.......................Aug. 30th

my prediction.............killed and murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!:uzi: :uzi:

me :saw: valley

:bowdown:

Re: Re: Re: JStank Appearances

Originally posted by PsychoJag
The pot callin the kettle back huh? Ya'll stole our Under Pressure this past season what will ya'll steal now? Skin I'm In?

I felt the same way about who can I run Too.

But nevertheless, If we wanted to play SKIN IM IN we would go to our BAND LIBRARY and pull the shhh out.:D

another thing is we dont play songs because you play them, we play them as OUR STAFF picks them or OLD HEADS.

Originally posted by Crunchy B
Well, The BOX will be lighting it's cigar on TxSU to begin it's "smoking" season. :cool:

mane that was a lame analogy.............you sound like carlton banks!!!!!:shame: :shame: :shame:

Back