August 30, 2003: Where will you be?

AAMU

Alabama A&M vs. Jacksonville State
Alabama State vs. FAMU
UAPB vs. Alcorn State
Jackson State vs. Northwestern State
Miss. Valley State vs. Southern
Texas Southern vs. Prairie View

I want to see Valley get pushed around by Southern. Then again nothing would make me happier to see PB get off to a fresh start and beat up on Alcorn.....

PB-Alcorn

In Jackson, MS watching Southern's football team give Valley State their annual skull fractures and watching the Jukebox run through that "Green Thing" that Valley calls a band like some ex-lax mixed with prune juice.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Jaguar05
In Jackson, MS watching Southern's football team give Valley State their annual skull fractures and watching the Jukebox run through that "Green Thing" that Valley calls a band like some ex-lax mixed with prune juice.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Do you even know what the **** you talkin bout ? Football. or band

Walking the sidelines of the Reliant Stadium in Houston,Tx for the Annual Labor Day Classic. Prairie View vs Tx Southern

Originally posted by GoodFella
Flames I understand exactly what he is saying, and I agree....:lmao:
AND WHERE DO YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOU TFOOTBALL, OR BAND FOR THAT MATTER.

Originally posted by FLAMES
AND WHERE DO YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOU TFOOTBALL, OR BAND FOR THAT MATTER.

Football ya'll are gonna get demolished. And band do we even need to discuss this?:rolleyes:

Flames, our football team and band is light years ahead of Valley. Even when our team is sucky sucky, we still find a way to beat you all everytime. When was the last time Valley beat us in football?? Band??:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know this the band board and I know exactly what I'm talkin about. The question is, do you know what the **** you talkin about but then again I support SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY and you from valley so it don't really matter what you talkin about anyway. I was just playin' while you getting all mad and turning green and stuff. It aint like yall gonna win or something:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by FLAMES
Well if you feel that way:rolleyes: We'll see, even though I doubt it

Yeah yeah yeah, yada yada yad. I hear the same crap from valley people every year, and nothing happens. Last summer was the worst.....

I know this the band board and I know exactly what I'm talkin about. The question is, do you know what the **** you talkin about but then again I support SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY and you from valley so it don't really matter what you talkin about anyway. I was just playin' while you getting all mad and turning green and stuff. It aint like yall gonna win or something:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Message!!!;) :D

Ain't nobody gettin mad lol you think i really care about what any of yall say on this board?. Goodfella i really don't care what you hear you haven't heard **** from me so I really don't care about that either. Like I said think what you want.

I don't even know why i'm talkin to you your not even in college yet. It's all good though:lmao: :lmao:

I'll be just a few miles away from my home on Aug. 30: Veteran Memorial Stadium in Jackson at the SU vs. MVSU game.

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
I'll be just a few miles away from my home on Aug. 30: Veteran Memorial Stadium in Jackson at the SU vs. MVSU game.

bring a pen and pad....

Back