As Deion prepares to leave can the SWAC become a place where young coaching talent proves itself before moving on?

IDECEIVE Deion didn't wire anything shut y'all had to hire a celebrity coach that ended up shitting on ya'll at the end of the day..I know you want to cry...💩😭😭🤣🤣🤣..

Shitted on us how lol. If you call 27-5, 2 East division titles, 2 Swac championship titles, and unparalleled exposure Shitted on then I hope every coach in our athletic department does it 😆. Please shyt on us

Shitted on is what coach Maynor has done to y'all 😆. Yall are a 4th place east team and still spiraling down 😆 🤣 😂

Shitted on us how lol. If you call 27-5, 2 East division titles, 2 Swac championship titles, and unparalleled exposure Shitted on then I hope every coach in our athletic department does it 😆. Please shyt on us

Shitted on is what coach Maynor has done to y'all 😆. Yall are a 4th place east team and still spiraling down 😆 🤣 😂
and still no on campus stadium.. damn! This little 2 year honeymoon is over now..see ya in Normal...Maynor running up the score on ya'll...your next coach will be trash

With what OC 😆. By the way I prefer the Vet so you can save that lol. Maynor is trash dude 😆. Glass shielded him
your next coach will be trash and won't be a better coach than Maynor...let me get off this thread before it gets derailed off the subject😭🤣...

Somber? I know misery loves company but unfortunately for you we are celebrating a championship. Came home to get my fixings (chitlins since it's a special occasion) and gonna hit the streets. Have fun in your misery 😆 🤣 😂

Somber? I know misery loves company but unfortunately for you we are celebrating a championship. Came home to get my fixings (chitlins since it's a special occasion) and gonna hit the streets. Have fun in your misery 😆 🤣 😂
It's a celebration alright💩😭

That's the problem. The SWAC is experiencing growth because of a single personality, Deion Sanders. Black folks often get caught up behind personalities or a single leader instead of creating systemic and long-term growth. Now, is the time to take the momentum Deion has given the conference and become better for the long-term. If not, the SWAC will go back to being what it was before Deion
Exactly! Let’s stop being mediocre. We should be now looking very attractive to top recruits. We need to capitalize on what Coach Prime put here and that’s new life, fire and motivation. We talk about building the SWAC into a competitive conference, well, here it is. We can off of what Coach Prime established. Great opportunity! Give 7 of these guys for example a chance to establish a plan for growth. 5–year plan. 4 of them will stay and roots there with families. The other of course will to to build bigger and better. But these that stay will bring in the good decent players and start solid programs. Bring in revenue, bring back fansbases, etc….

Exactly! Let’s stop being mediocre. We should be now looking very attractive to top recruits. We need to capitalize on what Coach Prime put here and that’s new life, fire and motivation. We talk about building the SWAC into a competitive conference, well, here it is. We can off of what Coach Prime established. Great opportunity! Give 7 of these guys for example a chance to establish a plan for growth. 5–year plan. 4 of them will stay and roots there with families. The other of course will to to build bigger and better. But these that stay will bring in the good decent players and start solid programs. Bring in revenue, bring back fansbases, etc….
We will see if it was the program or the man.

Back