Amid rumors of his firing, Eric Dooley says he's still Southern's football coach (opps, spoke too soon)

Right about the sub-avg delusional PV "fan." Just as long as he won the ldc, sfc, and hc'ing, he was golden.

That's why it was hard for me to wrap my head around his departure when I knew he had it made for 15+ years EASILY just winning those games to satisfy the sub-avg folk. Folk like me would have beyotched about the avg bull and not winning championships w/ dominance but there are no more than 1500 or so of us ardent supporters who are knowledgeable and breathe dominance and competitivity from top to bottom.

And speaking of, there will be no more than 4K or so of us at the game Saturday.

We won't even have 1,000 at the game, of the 500 or so people there, 80% percent won't even know the importance of the game because our marketing won't tell the storyline of this game

I watched Pass "pass" 5 easy INTs to Zuiw and fumbled twice, if memory serves correct. He continued to "qb" mid-way 4th quarter.

Many people on the outside allege that BCF fans don’t care about football. There is levels to this and that B.S. don’t fly at certain schools. First thing is Lincoln, CA don’t get any quality points, so really S.U. is 4-5 and won’t have a winning record against FCS competition. Next, that 4-5 record is against SWAC schools and the wins came against 4 teams with losing records. If you’re in the SWAC and can’t beat anyone but overall losing teams in the conference, common sense will tell you there is a problem. You add that to not starting the best QB last year and the “grace “ credit limit was used up last year and he certainly didn’t pay down the debt in 2023. Anyone that has an issue with the move can kiss S.U. entire ssa….

Della Reese Time GIF

Last edited:
Many people on the outside allege that BCF fans don’t care about football. There is levels to this and that B.S. don’t fly at certain schools. First thing is Lincoln, CA don’t get any quality points, so really S.U. is 4-5 and won’t have a winning record against FCS competition. Next, that 4-5 record is against SWAC schools and the wins came against 4 teams with losing records. If you’re in the SWAC and can’t beat anyone but overall losing teams in the conference, common sense will tell you there is a problem. You add that to not starting the best QB last year and the “grace “ credit limit was used up last year and he certainly didn’t pay down the debt in 2023. Anyone that has an issue with the move can kiss S.U. entire ssa….

Della Reese Time GIF
The Jaguar Nation approves this message!

Della Reese Time GIF
Hey man, I don't appreciate this message and I DONT APPRECIATE HOW YALL DID DOOLEY!!! Yall ALWAYS treat the dark skinned ones in charge wrong. I'm starting to think yall racists.

#IStandwithDooley

#Justice4Dooley

Della Reese Time GIF
This

Della Reese Time GIF
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Della Reese Time GIF
That is the attitude to take. I have never seen so many people in my life from the outside to trying to influence coaching decisions in the SWAC. You have outside bastards here in Houston trying to tell my TSU to hold on to McKinney for another year.

That is the attitude to take. I have never seen so many people in my life from the outside to trying to influence coaching decisions in the SWAC. You have outside bastards here in Houston trying to tell my TSU to hold on to McKinney for another year.

Errrrr.... which sTu financial bucket do we interested folk need to send $$$$ to in order to keep brother McKinney?

Me, I am outside bastard. 😂😂😂😂😂

Back