Amid rumors of his firing, Eric Dooley says he's still Southern's football coach (opps, spoke too soon)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So nobody is going to call out how PETTY this is? 🤔 PV kicking him out someone else's do' AFTER kicking him out their own...boy...h-e-double hockey sticks....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If all is true AD Banks trying to save his job. Let's be clear Dooley thought he was going to ride out his contract, clearly this mofo did not care about winning that was evident in his non play calling.

That dude said the two-QB system Southern used in the PV game worked to perfection ... despite the fact they didn't score in the second half.

Delusional. lol

I was wondering if anyone caught that. Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Reaction GIF

Dooley Nation, STAND UP!!!!!

Screenshot_20230423_132112.jpg

~wait a minute........I'm receiving a phone call~

Black - "Hello!"

Internet Pete -"Hello!"

Black - "What's up Internet Pete?!!! What's good?!!!"

Internet Pete - "Why are they messing with my disciple? Why are they messing with Gucciman?"

Black - "Don't know. Gucci is Gucci down to the socks and they trying to pour hateraid on him"

Internet Pete - "Don't know what that means, but..

Screenshot_20221030_175910.jpg"

Last edited by a moderator:
So nobody is going to call out how PETTY this is? 🤔 PV kicking him out someone else's do' AFTER kicking him out their own...boy...h-e-double hockey sticks....

I'm Surprised it hasn't been brought up sooner lol

The team he basically left high and dry ended up being the one that beat him and cost him his job. And they're still alive for West crown

Back