Alabama A&M vs. Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't gonna have a team next year....congrats on your win. It was supposed to be your year.

nawwww TP dont start that! dont do it mannnn.. im not gonna let u start making excuses and the game aint even over yet.

yall see this dont yall. just say no Tp...naww mannnnn:flamethro

In the beginning of the season, we could not do anything in the first half...now, we can't do anything in the second half.

This is the ONLY team that we have lost to this year that I can say seems better than JSU.

Now playing on WJSU.........

When a Fool Believes...by the Doobie Brothers.

Everybody sing along

In the beginning of the season, we could not do anything in the first half...now, we can't do anything in the second half.

This is the ONLY team that we have lost to this year that I can say seems better than JSU.

All four teams that beat JSU was better teams.

JSU needs a conditioning coach, Comegys is not that good of a coach. I tried to told yall.

This has NOTHING to do with conditioning. In fact, we normally get blasted in the first half...and we have a conditioning coach. Our offense just played a poor a poor second half. The defense did not really do a bad job.

:shame: :shame:
Dang the SCG gone be sorry this year! NO Grambling, NO JSU, NO Southern! Oh well I guess I can save for Christmas!

This has NOTHING to do with conditioning. In fact, we normally get blasted in the first half...and we have a conditioning coach. Our offense just played a poor a poor second half. The defense did not really do a bad job.

TP, JSU is awful and you know it. the defense last year was better.

JSU needs a conditioning coach, Comegys is not that good of a coach. I tried to told yall.
Disagree, Comegy hasn't had enough time to condition his team the way they need to be. Thats the problem. I was talking to a friend of mine who is a JSU Alumnus about Comegy when he was hired. I told him not to expect too much right away. Give him 2 years. It was like that at Skegee.............

They got dat azz beat. jstank was exposed at gram and now it's three in a row and counting. Fall asleep on PV and it will be four in a row. I told you AAMU would get dat azz, I told you , I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now get in here with your if we this and if we that shat azz excuses. You sombeoytches!!!!!!!

A hard head gonna make a soft azz one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back