Alabama A&M vs. Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
All four teams that beat JSU was better teams.

The key word here is team. JSU may have better players but they do not play as a team. Second for all of Olivers's positives he has just as many negatives. Hold the ball like a wet piece of white bread or a limp waterhose. Stares down the WR to long and throws too many pics. I like him but he may not be the starter next year.

We have a thrown together team and it;s showing. I'm not giving up on the coaching staff just yet.:no: :no: :no:

They got dat azz beat. jstank was exposed at gram and now it's three in a row and counting. Fall asleep on PV and it will be four in a row. I told you AAMU would get dat azz, I told you , I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now get in here with your if we this and if we that shat azz excuses. You sombeoytches!!!!!!!

Arkansas PB----->Arkansas Pay Back:devil2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
why did you think yall was going to BHAM???? bwahahahahahahahahahahah:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually I thought two or more exciting team would go on both ends :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh well you dont always get what you wish for

Disagree, Comegy hasn't had enough time to condition his team the way they need to be. Thats the problem. I was talking to a friend of mine who is a JSU Alumnus about Comegy when he was hired. I told him not to expect too much right away. Give him 2 years. It was like that at Skegee.............

We will be 7-4 this year. That is a great way to do big things next year and beyond.

u mean u was stupid for thinking your sorry azz team would go?????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No actually I was stupid for thinking your sorry arse team would win for last year. Weak arses cost me $50. Want do that ysht again!:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No actually I was stupid for thinking your sorry arse team would win for last year. Weak arses cost me $50. Want do that ysht again!:emlaugh:

nawwww lol weak is gettin ya azz whooped every year by A&M and not even making it to Bham. yall need to buy a football program :lol::lol::lol:

We will be 7-4 this year. That is a great way to do big things next year and beyond.

You had that with Hughes. I told you that JSU is a second or third place team, and your record will consistently be around 7-4. AAMU will not let JSU rise any higher. Please give up your claim to being one of the Big Three.

why cant yall make it there?...yall got a sorry azz team that getz dragged every year by AAMU hahahahahah....so much for thinking yall would win lol:lol::lol::lol::smash::jump:

why cant yall make it there?...yall got a sorry azz team that getz dragged every year by AAMU hahahahahah....so much for thinking yall would win lol

Whats the point of making it there and not coming away with nothing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back