Alabama A&M vs. Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am glad you are enjoying this win...you deserve to brag... :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have to give A&M credit. They went in at halftime and made the necessary adjustments and opened up the offense. And they took advantage of our mistakes. No excuses here. A&M simply beat us and outcoached us tonight.

The key word here is team. JSU may have better players but they do not play as a team. Second for all of Olivers's positives he has just as many negatives. Hold the ball like a wet piece of white bread or a limp waterhose. Stares down the WR to long and throws too many pics. I like him but he may not be the starter next year.

We have a thrown together team and it;s showing. I'm not giving up on the coaching staff just yet.:no: :no: :no:

we have not thrown together a team. we have group of guys that have a first time coach and guys that haven't known each other a full year and still have a winning record.........we've already exceeded expecations for this year and will probably go 7-4. What more can you ask for after the last 3 years. It takes time to gel.......we're WELL on our way back to prominance.

nawwww lol weak is gettin ya azz whooped every year by A&M and not even making it to Bham. yall need to buy a football program :lol::lol::lol:

Buy a football team......you sound as stupid as your school is dumb arse. You STILL......don't have a SWAC championship. :read:

GOOD JOB A&M!

I don't think A&M Made any adjustments.... I honestly think they played consistantly the entire game.
The Tigers on the other hand... made ADJUSTMENTS, MAJOR adjustments....@ halftime. They should have stayed in the locker rooms and called the game off; giving A&M the W! :shame:

Must say:idea: : no crazy flag throwing this game! Thats the Only thing that pleased me! (the officials were close to being 100% correct tonight)

looks like we both face PV and Corn!

A&M should get those with ease (since they are home games) :smash:

Buy a football team......you sound as stupid as your school is dumb arse. You STILL......don't have a SWAC championship. :read:

yes thats right buy 1. dont get mad cuz yall cant beat us.... STFU ole sore loser azz mf...thats what u sound like:lmao:

yall just suck and next year in "da Ville" its gone happen again!

Props to A&M... Represent well in the SCG.

Jackson State made progress but you guys are a year or two away. The problem is depth on defense. Comegy's will address that with some more players being brought in. He has installed his base and now he's gonna have to bring in some more kids to play and provide depth.

Once he gets the defensive depth he needs, he will probably go more to run oriented spread attack to better utilize the Oliver kid. That kid doesn't need to pass any more than 16 times a game. He's not accurate at all.

Just got back from the game. No excuses. A&M you all deserved this one. Good luck in Birmingham.:nod:

Just got back from the game. No excuses. A&M you all deserved this one. Good luck in Birmingham.:nod:

THEY SURE DID!

NOBODY CHEATED... non of that extra bullcrap!

a FAIR game! Our Tigers Left the Game @ Halftime and A&M continued playing the game by themselves :smash:

yes thats right buy 1. dont get mad cuz yall cant beat us.... STFU ole sore loser azz mf...thats what u sound like:lmao:

Who is mad? You have an experienced team who was selected to win the East. We have an inexperienced team under a first-year coach after three years of crappy recruiting under a horrible coach. Y'all should have won. Now, go win and championship this time because after this year your senior-led team will be young.

Who is mad? You have an experienced team who was selected to win the East. We have an inexperienced team under a first-year coach after three years of crappy recruiting under a horrible coach. Y'all should have won. Now, go win and championship this time because after this year your senior-led team will be young.

Remind them that PB beat them a few weeks ago....
so that means ITS more than likely to happen AGAIN in B"HAM!

Cross ya fingers and hope for a 1st~ :blush:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

win a championship SWAC newbie. LOL We don't suck bruh, we got a winnin' record with a new team and coach. country arse Bama. LOL! Still no SWAC Title. BWAHAHAHAHHAHA! No SWAC respect. Maybe you should play another MCC.:jump:

7-4, Will be well recieved after the last three years. After that fast 5-1 start all of our expectations increased. Even if we drop these last 2(i don't feel we ill), I'll still be proud of this group of guys. Comegy has sold me. Break out the check books Tiger fans.

Props to A&M... Represent well in the SCG.

Jackson State made progress but you guys are a year or two away. The problem is depth on defense. Comegy's will address that with some more players being brought in. He has installed his base and now he's gonna have to bring in some more kids to play and provide depth.

Once he gets the defensive depth he needs, he will probably go more to run oriented spread attack to better utilize the Oliver kid. That kid doesn't need to pass any more than 16 times a game. He's not accurate at all.

Yep, Comegy has exceeded already what he was expected to do. People don't realize that we've done GREAT from where we've been over 3 years. Nobody expected us to be where we are. Gram what gives man? We gotta get the big 3 back up to par.

you keep sayin win a swac title but 2pac was still alive the last time yall won a SWAC title!!!!...i bet you wasnt even at jsue then...

yall some sore losers i tell ya.:smh: beat us lol:emlaugh:

you keep sayin win a swac title but 2pac was still alive the last time yall won a SWAC title!!!!...i bet you wasnt even at jsue then...

yall some sore losers i tell ya.:smh: beat us lol:emlaugh:

But A&M has won NONE. Like I said, A&M had the better team tonight, no excuses, now go out and win that championship because next year is going to be tougher with an inexperienced squad. :winkgrin:

Good game, I am proud of the SWAC refs tonight.

On the other hand, somebody need to get that defense properly conditioned. We looked horrible in the 2nd half. Nevertheless, I am still proud of the team and how far we've come to play a senior-laden team like A&M with a bunch of newcomers and make a game out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back