AAMU adds another qb

Tigerpride said:
Who is he going to be throwing those bombs to? Honestly, I don't know much about AAMU players but as I recall, you all are not known for your passing game or offense in general. Having a good QB without the complementing WR's is pointless.

Nor for their defense against Grambling...but that's not the topic. Glad to see A&M get this signing. Good to see our conference get good athletes...it's gonna help in out of conference games.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
he better be a pro-style quarterback only running a 4.82. Most linebackers in the SWAC would run him down easily, I know two right off hand.
:smh:

Tigerpride said:
Who is he going to be throwing those bombs to? Honestly, I don't know much about AAMU players but as I recall, you all are not known for your passing game or offense in general.

Didnt our offense have almost 700 total yards against JSU?

Mike,

DaHill will take whatever he can get. If AAMU had 1000 yards against Spelman, he would be on her bragging.

DaHill, you won't be playing a depleted 2-9 JSU squad. You ain't never gonna put points up on us like that again. In fact, when you all played us, it was really the first week of a new system. We got better in the last two weeks even though we lost. PV beat us but the defense stepped up against them. I don't think they had 200 yards of offense. Alcorn did not take control of the game against us until midway through the 4th quarter. You guys were not that much better than PV and Alcorn. You just caught us when the players and coaches had no idea what to do with the team. But hey, a win is a win. You shole won't get one this year.

Tigerpride said:
Mike,

DaHill will take whatever he can get. If AAMU had 1000 yards against Spelman, he would be on her bragging.

DaHill, you won't be playing a depleted 2-9 JSU squad. You ain't never gonna put points up on us like that again. In fact, when you all played us, it was really the first week of a new system. We got better in the last two weeks even though we lost. PV beat us but the defense stepped up against them. I don't think they had 200 yards of offense. Alcorn did not take control of the game against us until midway through the 4th quarter. You guys were not that much better than PV and Alcorn. You just caught us when the players and coaches had no idea what to do with the team. But hey, a win is a win. You shole won't get one this year.

Dude, you shovel so much of this crap around......nevermind. :smh:

tsutiger said:
"Pro-style quarterback" I guess they are saying he's slow with a rocket arm.
Jonny Keith part 2

What does Johnny Keith have to do with this young man?
It wasn't Keith that beat YOU last year, and it won't be Keith that beats you AGAIN in '06!

Mike said:
Dude, you shovel so much of this crap around......nevermind. :smh:

Yeah, say nevermind when you can't take on the great TP. You can't refute ANYTHING that I posted. In 2005, you were just the best of some sorry SWAC teams. For the SWAC's sake, I hope that won't be the case in 2006. Only JSU, SU and Alcorn can save the SWAC.

Tigerpride said:
DaHill, you won't be playing a depleted 2-9 JSU squad. You ain't never gonna put points up on us like that again. In fact, when you all played us, it was really the first week of a new system. We got better in the last two weeks
Dahill,
What TP is saying is that if yall had played them "a week later"..................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tigerpride said:
. Only JSU, SU and Alcorn can save the SWAC.

You made this same kind of idiotic statement before the Bell-boy's regime started.

You've got to first prove that you can save YOURSELVES before you save the entire league. :(

AAMU Alum said:
You made this same kind of idiotic statement before the Bell-boy's regime started.

You've got to first prove that you can save YOURSELVES before you save the entire league. :(

Dude, JSU made a DECISION that caused us a fall from grace. You all TRY every year to make Jones out to be a decent coach and he will never the SWAC unless everyone else is just slap sorry!!! Since that time, JSU has made a conscience decision to go back to c**n ball...something we are good at. Therefore, yo azz is grazz!! You gonna think Hughes is back on the sideline dishing out azz whoopins. You all brag on beating 2-9 JSU teams but JSU ran over your 7-4, etc. squads when you THOUGHT you had a chance to beat us. Your lowly smalltime school does not have the talent to hang with big receivers. That is why ANYTIME JSU, SU, Grambling or Alcorn are decent, they whoop you.

...BTW, ya'll still can't pay a MEAC school to play you, huh?? :snicker:

Mikey, you remember when you told me that FAMU was not answering our calls? Well we have played dayum near every MEAC champ since then including FAMU. So yeah, the Big 3.5 have to save the SWAC. You all can't do it.

Blacknbengal said:
For what? To confirm this dude?

Actually, to do what TP is trying to do...throw hate! :D

C'mon, Beans...
We already know that if there was a report that this kid chose not to sign with AAMU or that another one of our QBs left the team, the paper route would be in full effect. :lol:

It's all good, man...:D:tup:

mighty hornet said:
Dahill,
What TP is saying is that if yall had played them "a week later"..................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah MH.............instead of 52-6 it probably would have been 72-6 :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mighty hornet said:
LOL@Straw
:lol::lol:

but according to TP's infamous "week later" theory, jsue hasn't lost a game in the last 5 years.

That's a lie. To be honest, we would not have beat AAMU in 2005. That was not the point of my post.

BYW, if this is a football topic, you and all others from BAMA Jelly need to go to the next thread. Otherwise, you may force me to sneak up behind you and say, "Comegy"!!

mighty hornet said:
LOL@Straw
:lol::lol:

but according to TP's infamous "week later" theory, jsue hasn't lost a game in the last 5 years.

Oh and in 2000, we would have kicked your azz a week later.

Tigerpride said:
Dude, JSU made a DECISION that caused us a fall from grace. You all TRY every year to make Jones out to be a decent coach and he will never the SWAC unless everyone else is just slap sorry!!! Since that time, JSU has made a conscience decision to go back to c**n ball...something we are good at. Therefore, yo azz is grazz!! You gonna think Hughes is back on the sideline dishing out azz whoopins. You all brag on beating 2-9 JSU teams but JSU ran over your 7-4, etc. squads when you THOUGHT you had a chance to beat us. Your lowly smalltime school does not have the talent to hang with big receivers. That is why ANYTIME JSU, SU, Grambling or Alcorn are decent, they whoop you.

Jones' teams have never gone 2-9. Can you say the same? If you are going back to c**n ball, what in hell kind of ball was Bell coaching?

AAMU Alum said:
Jones' teams have never gone 2-9. Can you say the same? If you are going back to c**n ball, what in hell kind of ball was Bell coaching?

Bell was coaching 1-A ball without the proper personnel.

...and Jones teams will never go 2-9 scheduling the likes of Savannah and Allen to get above 0.500. Also, Bell is gone so I don't see the point of your 2-9 reference. I was saying that you did not have to be 2-9 for us beat you. You see, unlike AAMU, we don't have to wait until a school is on their last leg to beat them. You all are like flies to ish... when you see JSU, SU, or Grambling wounded, you go in for kill but when are standing upright AND STRONG, you bend over EVERY TIME!!!

Back