2024 Transfer Portal VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually talked to a swac kid who supposedly left for NIL and what are they supposedly getting or it's street talk?

I've seen some come back cause they never played

But it shows our coaches can recruit like them but can't get the same chances to move up
It’s the stipends (COA) moving our players to G-5. We got to commit to providing monthly stipends to hold on to our players. The player transferring from Valley to Jax State will receive from $1700 to $2200 per month.

It’s the stipends (COA) moving our players to G-5. We got to commit to providing monthly stipends to hold on to our players. The player transferring from Valley to Jax State will receive from $1700 to $2200 per month.
This is what people dont understand… We are losing students to COA stipends moreso than NIL.

School no. 6????

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I see you PV…
See? I ain't said a thing about those 4 quality transfers into SU and you than let the 411 loose bruh.

There is nothing to see here. We feel the spirit of coach Dooley all up in PV and need at least 9 QBs on the roster.

Has anyone actually talked to a swac kid who supposedly left for NIL and what are they supposedly getting or it's street talk?

I've seen some come back cause they never played

But it shows our coaches can recruit like them but can't get the same chances to move up
Ghost some kids it’s legit. The bigger schools will reach out to HS Coach or relative and make the offer to the kid. At Grambling our leading returning WR was in the portal for like 3 days before he committed to Temple. You know something happened in the background. Same thing happen to Hornsby one of our OL he decided to stay then he leaves and a week later he commits to Syracuse. Some kids it’s minimal money they get cost of attendance scholarships, keep they Pell Grant, plus the NIL collective money. Some that could be about 15k to 20k. Most kids in FCS is paying for something and not getting 100% full scholarship.

I'm not afraid to say I'm out of the loop on the NiL and COA. If you don't mind me asking what is the average COA on the FCS level? I never heard about until you posted it. Thanks!

I'm not afraid to say I'm out of the loop on the NiL and COA. If you don't mind me asking what is the average COA on the FCS level? I never heard about until you posted it. Thanks!
Some Bama State athletes receive $300 COA stipends per semester. It’s based on their academic achievements. Other conferences members may have similar stipends.

yep and even though nobody talks about it, he wasn't going to get handed the qb job at PV and I guess he found out, the qb room is thicker than most people know

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Yea but he's proven though. Not saying that the others aren't as good but you know what you're getting in this one. Well at least now y'all don't have to waste time..#westrepeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back