2024 Transfer Portal VII

We have lost 7 offensive starters to FBS schools. That includes all of our returning lineman, our leading WR, and our two best RBs. Joseph and Dooley better hope they can replace them.
I do believe coach Dooley is the supreme recruiter. He'll fill those holes. The offense won't go w/out his preferred QB who can do everything under the sun coupled w/ a "homerun hitter" RB1 and WR combo.

Last edited:

looking at his dad tweets…not sure I’d want that dude around my program if I was Coach. Good for JSU to get rid of homeboy. I get it when one should advocate for their kids but when kids are in college - you got to chill a bit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at Sam Houston or the new coach at HCU (HBU) who comes from a winning pedigree.

looking at his dad tweets…not sure I’d want that dude around my program if I was Coach. Good for JSU to get rid of homeboy. I get it when one should advocate for their kids but when kids are in college - you got to chill a bit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at Sam Houston or the new coach at HCU (HBU) who comes from a winning pedigree.
They couldn't get him out fast enough lol

Back