2024 Presidential Election

That's what we want him to do........clown for his base. His base is his base.......period. We need him to keep clowning and saying ignorant racial type stuff. For people who are truly on the fence...........this helps tilt them towards Kamala IMO. I've seen interviews of some republicans who said they were probably gonna vote trump if Biden stay in and now, are voting Harris. Let him keep stepping in it.
You can't possibly believe people are on the fence about Trump as much as he's been in the news for the last ... 40 years.

Those folks were being disingenuous.

I got a friend that said he would not vote for Harris because he does not want her to have access to the nuclear codes. He trust Trump with them.
He stated Harris had no agenda for blacks.
I had to explain examples of voter suppression.
I had to explain why Asians got that hate crime bill.

You are fighting a TON of misinformation and folks who have NOT been properly informed about things.

The all they care about is reparations and black folks group that constantly go after Democrats-yet are not going after Republicans.

Can anyone even explain what agenda the GOP have for blacks??? Yet Democrats have to have one. Biden and Harris said they would sign the Floyd and Lewis bills. Both bills have to get through Tim Scott-who won't be out of office until 2028.

Amber Rose, 50 Cent, Cube and Eddie Griffin can't. They only care about Trumps tax cuts.

I got a friend that said he would not vote for Harris because he does not want her to have access to the nuclear codes. He trust Trump with them.
He stated Harris had no agenda for blacks.
I had to explain examples of voter suppression.
I had to explain why Asians got that hate crime bill.

You are fighting a TON of misinformation and folks who have NOT been properly informed about things.

The all they care about is reparations and black folks group that constantly go after Democrats-yet are not going after Republicans.

Can anyone even explain what agenda the GOP have for blacks??? Yet Democrats have to have one. Biden and Harris said they would sign the Floyd and Lewis bills. Both bills have to get through Tim Scott-who won't be out of office until 2028.

Amber Rose, 50 Cent, Cube and Eddie Griffin can't. They only care about Trumps tax cuts.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EFFORTS TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT.

They did not call him a LIAR!
Trump doesn't care, and it doesn't matter to his supporters despite news organizations repeatedly debunking (not always in real-time) the false claims and statements he's made over the years. He and his party feel no shame or remorse and have never been concerned with being dishonest.

Trump doesn't care, and it doesn't matter to his supporters despite news organizations repeatedly debunking (not always in real-time) the false claims and statements he's made over the years. He and his party feel no shame or remorse and have never been concerned with being dishonest.
You are right, his cult following just want sound bites, they won't listen to any fact check about him

She can toss in the towel is she does this. She will be debating agent orange plus the 3 moderators. Did Carville not see the fox paid millions of dollars for lying on behalf of agent orange. The moderators should have nothing to do with fox noise.

Carville: Harris should accept Fox News debate against Trump​

Democratic strategist James Carville said Vice President Harris should accept a Fox News invitation to debate former President Trump next month.

Carville said the former president is “scared to debate a girl” on Saturday’s episode of “Politicon.” He suggested that Harris accept an invitation to debate Trump on Sept. 18 in New York City because that is the day of his sentencing in the Manhattan hush money case.

“I hope somebody in the vice president campaign is listening. I think we should accept the Fox debate, and I think the debate should take place on the night of Sept. 18th in New York City, and I think we should be gracious to former President Trump,” he said.

“So, tell Fox you’ll be glad. You’ll show up in Manhattan. They got a studio there. I’ve been it before, and we’ll have the debate on Fox on the night of Sept. 18th. That’s what we should do,” he added moments later.

Mediaite first highlighted Carville’s comments.

Trump said in a Truth Social post on Friday that he accepted a Sept. 4 Fox News debate against Harris and that he will not be attending the ABC News debate that he and President Biden previously agreed to for Sept. 10.

That's for sure. They think he's going to change America just for them and their ideals and change it to how THEY think America should be...........white American values first..........everybody else staying in their lane.

Back