2024 Presidential Election

NABJ Board played themselves.
I DO NOT AGREE. GIVING TRUMP THE PLATFORM THEY DID ALLOWED ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE PRECISELY WHAT HE IS. HE DID NOT KNOW THAT VP HARRIS WAS AND HAS ALWAYS IDENTIFIED HERSELF AS BLACK? THAT WAS PURE BULLSHIT. HE IS A LIAR AND A NOT VERY GOOD ONE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. HE REALLY BELIEVES PEOPLE ARE STUPID. HIS ACT IS OLD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT NOW.

Last edited:
Let them play their games and when she becomes the nominee, then throw everything at him, when he weasel's out of the debates.
It's interesting reading on 'X' how his supporters think he would fair better in a debate with her.
They forget that she was a lawyer, a D.A., and an A.G.
HE STANDS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE IN A DEBATE WITH HER. ....AND EVEN HE KNOWS IT.

Donald Trump Jr. Shares, Then Deletes, a Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris’s Race​

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, shared another person’s tweet with his millions of followers during the Democratic debate on Thursday that falsely claimed Senator Kamala Harris was not black enough to be discussing the plight of black Americans.

“Kamala Harris is implying she is descended from American Black Slaves,” Ali Alexander, a member of a right-wing constellation of media personalities, wrote on Twitter. “She’s not. She comes from Jamaican Slave Owners. That’s fine. She’s not an American Black. Period.”

Mr. Trump, a valuable Republican surrogate as his father faces a bruising 2020 race, posted the tweet of unverified information, then asked his more than three million followers: “Is this true? Wow.”

The date of this article is June 28, 2019.

Five years ago. Donald Trump Jr. is the mastermind in the propaganda questioning Kamala Harris's ethnicity.

Last edited:
Someone help me out, how did they play themselves?
I have not and will not intentionally watch or listen to any of the interview.
Why they allowed him a platform, who knows. From what I've been hearing is hat he showed his true colors, so was it "red meat" for his base or did some people get their wake up call?

Someone help me out, how did they play themselves?
I have not and will not intentionally watch or listen to any of the interview.
Why they allowed him a platform, who knows. From what I've been hearing is hat he showed his true colors, so was it "red meat" for his base or did some people get their wake up call?
First off, during election cycles, NABJ invites candidates from both parties to the convention to be interviewed. Trump accepted the invite. That's why he was there.

The thinking that NABJ played itself lies in the notion that the organization should have known—despite their intention to question Trump on policy and his record etc.—that he would not participate in good faith and be difficult and hostile. He was all those things and more on Wednesday.

And I don't think Trump showed his true colors. Trump hasn't changed. What everyone witnessed at NABJ is how Trump has always been.

I am very disappointed with NABJ, why are they afraid to call him a LIAR. Why didnt they jump all over his arse when he questioned her nationality and call out they shit he is done with Obama, the Central Park 5 and other LIES that he told.

Why would you allow a fox noise broadcaster on the dais? They have paid out millions of dollars because of lies about the agent orange administration.

I know 25 cents, ice tray, ruby rose and others are very proud of agent orange performance and will do some campaigning for him now.

The article doesn't identify what agency administered the poll.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. "The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent."

HARRIS HAS THE LEAD. :....The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent."""

Sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity on the part of the NABJ. They handed Trump a platform to clown for his base.
That's what we want him to do........clown for his base. His base is his base.......period. We need him to keep clowning and saying ignorant racial type stuff. For people who are truly on the fence...........this helps tilt them towards Kamala IMO. I've seen interviews of some republicans who said they were probably gonna vote trump if Biden stay in and now, are voting Harris. Let him keep stepping in it.

HARRIS HAS THE LEAD. :....The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent."""
I just hope that all translates to people getting out to vote. The voter suppression games will be in full effect.

Back