i give up GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh we got fiddy lebbum QBs.

We
Ain’t
Got
Nothing

Or better yet, WAGS (We Ain’t Got Sheeeeeeeeit)
I certainly believe he has 5011 QBs on the roster. He's enamored w/ that position for the one who is a "home run hitta'" tossing the rock 60+ yards through the air. smh

Alcornites won't like what I'm about to confess but I do have SU @ #1 SWAC W followed closely by PV and then Alcorn. All the ridiculous secrecy and quiet is mindboggling to me. PV had a few big xii and 2 sec transfers and it's as if the football program just shutdown altogether w/ all the quiet. smh

I certainly believe he has 5011 QBs on the roster. He's enamored w/ that position for the one who is a "home run hitta'" tossing the rock 60+ yards through the air. smh

Alcornites won't like what I'm about to confess but I do have SU @ #1 SWAC W followed closely by PV and then Alcorn. All the ridiculous secrecy and quiet is mindboggling to me. PV had a few big xii and 2 sec transfers and it's as if the football program just shutdown altogether w/ all the quiet. smh
Sorry Cuz, I got PV coming out, followed by Alcorn closely, then SU. The rest......well........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back