Status
Not open for further replies.
i give up GIF

Bruh we got fiddy lebbum QBs.

We
Ain’t
Got
Nothing

Or better yet, WAGS (We Ain’t Got Sheeeeeeeeit)
I certainly believe he has 5011 QBs on the roster. He's enamored w/ that position for the one who is a "home run hitta'" tossing the rock 60+ yards through the air. smh

Alcornites won't like what I'm about to confess but I do have SU @ #1 SWAC W followed closely by PV and then Alcorn. All the ridiculous secrecy and quiet is mindboggling to me. PV had a few big xii and 2 sec transfers and it's as if the football program just shutdown altogether w/ all the quiet. smh

I certainly believe he has 5011 QBs on the roster. He's enamored w/ that position for the one who is a "home run hitta'" tossing the rock 60+ yards through the air. smh

Alcornites won't like what I'm about to confess but I do have SU @ #1 SWAC W followed closely by PV and then Alcorn. All the ridiculous secrecy and quiet is mindboggling to me. PV had a few big xii and 2 sec transfers and it's as if the football program just shutdown altogether w/ all the quiet. smh
Sorry Cuz, I got PV coming out, followed by Alcorn closely, then SU. The rest......well........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back