2023 - 2024 Transfer Portal V

Status
Not open for further replies.

We won't rely upon Miller or anyone else from JSU to be a main player for us. We just expect them to give support to our other players. We are going to be on the lookout so JSU can't dupe us again.
You've been on the lookout for years now... give it up 😆 🤣 😂. Change your name from "Oracle " cause you can't predict shyt right 😆

I got JSU right for years pre-Deion and this
year post-Deion. A pretty good record, I must say.

Last edited:
Mane please we all got our azz busted by FAMU this year. Y'all in here arguing about who FAMU busted on and stood over like a freak yelling for a video shoot. Y'all sound like Super Head lil sisters. 😂

Y’all debating that team in Normal, Alabama who too cheap to fire an incompetent head coach b/c his buy out too expensive after scamming them into more money on his contract after winning one “covid championship” just to come back with that same team and get exposed as frauds ? Them folks ? Smalltime behavior. Y’all carry on though. I’m just here to read the comments and laugh.

Deion is gone. JSU is back to being the bridesmaid and never the bride. The pride of the Buffaloes are back.....

Attachments

• buffalo.jpg
    buffalo.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back