Transgender Athletes: Compromising Fairness of the Game

I think the real problem is that it's hard to have a rational conversation about this because the racists on the right are leading the charge on these bans and the left calls you a transphobe if you question anything. Notice these bans won't mention anything about creating a transgender category as an alternative. I don't think these folks pushing these bans really care about women's sports. They'll probably go after Title IX at some point.
Being black has absolutely nothing to do with being a member of the LGBTQ community. The racist have a field day with this though and tend to fuse the two together. The solution, like I mentioned, is simple. People just want to hide behind their mentalities, keep confusion and hatred in the limelight, and not address true fairness and change.

II don't think these folks pushing these bans really care about women's sports.
They don’t. They care about eradication of trans people from the public. First, there was concern over bathrooms. That wasn’t an issue. It then shifted to youth trans health care. Not really an issue either. Then sports. We don’t see a whole bunch of trans athletes out here. They’re mostly outlier. Then drag shows. Not a problem really, either.

Can’t even mention transgender in classrooms or read about it library books.

Now you have Republicans at a national convention saying that the goal is to eradicate “transgenderism from society.”

This is either a just another culture war grift or something that could transpire in a lot or trans people getting hurt or worse because they’re seen as a threat.

Last edited:
They don’t. They care about eradication of trans people from the public. First, there was concern over bathrooms. That wasn’t an issue. It then shifted to youth trans health care. Not really an issue either. Then sports. We don’t see a whole bunch of trans athletes out here. They’re mostly outlier. Then drag shows. Not a problem really, either.

Now you have Republicans at a national convention saying that the goal is to eradicate “transgenderism from society.”

This is either a just another culture war grift or something that could transpire in a lot or trans people getting hurt or worse because they’re seen as a threat.

It's an eradication. Let me be clear if a person is trans that's their business but I don't believe that they should compete in sports unless it's coed.

We had a guy here in the DMV use the transgender card to go into girls bathroom and rape 2 chicks (High School). IMO, it is the reason VA has a republican governor now.

We had a guy here in the DMV use the transgender card to go into girls bathroom and rape 2 chicks (High School). IMO, it is the reason VA has a republican governor now.

Yeah...but they accuse everyone they don't like of being some sort of predator. They even say this about Democrats.

My daughter
Yeah...but they accuse everyone they don't like of being some sort of predator. They even say this about Democrats.
No doubt but some stuff they do have points on. My daughter is in pre-k and her school went to a "non-bias curriculum" where they discuss gender and such at 5 years old. Im like dayum, cant we focus on math and reading. The test scores for the school crashed too

My daughter

No doubt but some stuff they do have points on. My daughter is in pre-k and her school went to a "non-bias curriculum" where they discuss gender and such at 5 years old. Im like dayum, cant we focus on math and reading. The test scores for the school crashed too
It's called breaking down God's intentions and design for creating human life.
It's an eradication. Let me be clear if a person is trans that's their business but I don't believe that they should compete in sports unless it's coed.
God will eradicate sin in due time. It's not the job of those who are on His side to do that. We are to continue to love all, teach His love, and help all who struggle with it. You may can tell, but this is a hot topic for me. My brain won't allow me to say 1+1=what ever you want it to be. Just saying

Wow…gaslighting an issue that does not affect most of us. What’s the percentage of transgender athletes participating in organized sports? I’ve coached youth sports and some form of identification (birth certificate/residency) is required to participate.
There is no data available that provides an exact number of transgender students in high school, let alone transgender student-athletes A report by the Human Rights Campaign found that only 14% of transgender boys and 12% of transgender girls play sports. Given all of those numbers, it's estimated that there are about 35,000 transgender student-athletes in high school, which would mean 0.44% of high school athletes are transgender out of 8 million current high school athletes who play sports across the country.

Reactions: J C
So are you against girls competing in organized sports like baseball and football with boys, too?

If it's coed I don't have a problem with it I just want women to be prepared for the consequences. Let a woman put on some pads and think she is big enough to be a middle linebacker and trying to stop a power sweep......or let a woman play bat catcher and blocking home plate.....

I have seen a girl playing football when my son was in junior high. She would tackle the boys and talk shit. Many of the biys were scared to hit her because she was a girl. My son got fed up with her shit and lite her ass up. Her dad came running out trying to curse at my son....I walked calmly over and told the dad "go sit your ass down I'm his father....your daughter was out talking shit and yall cheered her on until these young men treated her as a an equal and knocked fire from her ass." The next week she had on a cheerleaders outfit.

My point is simple....some sports are not designed to be coed.

And far more preachers, teachers, and coaches rape students in bathrooms but ... there is no right-wing concern about that.

So are you against girls competing in organized sports like baseball and football with boys, too?
Just to chime in..... People are going to make choices. When I think of a woman, I think about my mother, grandma, daughter (if I would have had one) aunts sisters..etc. A women was gifted by God Himself with the ability to bring life into the world. As a man, I'd worry about anything thing that could possibly jeopardize or compromise that. In short, I'd personally be concerned. (You didn't ask, but I chimed in...🫣🫤😂

My daughter

Yep. There's a kernel in truth in most stuff the right pushes. And the libs don't pick their battles effectively. But, if these folks cared about kids, they'd be all sorts on restrictions firearms.

I disagree with you all on this separate category issue. Unless the sport is coed, it really is simple as boys competing against boys and girls competing against girls. If a young man considers himself transgender he should still be trying out for the boys team. If he is good enough he should make the team, if not then he will get cut like all other boys. The same for the young ladies.

Politics aside, young ladies having to compete with guys is unfair to the young ladies. At times championships are at stake. Why should young ladies be cheated out of their championships and all the accolades that come along with it?

Consider me partial if you want to. I grew up with four older sisters and I'm glad as hell they never had to be bother with this type of societal bias along with the rest of the other foolishness in this society.

Last edited:
So the common link between both issues is improper or lack of education about your body and how to use it morally and the choices we make
Neither is about a lack of education.

And are you really going to equate a transperson using the bathroom to pee as a moral issue the same as an adult using a bathroom as a place to harm a kid?

If it's coed I don't have a problem with it I just want women to be prepared for the consequences. Let a woman put on some pads and think she is big enough to be a middle linebacker and trying to stop a power sweep......or let a woman play bat catcher and blocking home plate.....

I have seen a girl playing football when my son was in junior high. She would tackle the boys and talk shit. Many of the biys were scared to hit her because she was a girl. My son got fed up with her shit and lite her ass up. Her dad came running out trying to curse at my son....I walked calmly over and told the dad "go sit your ass down I'm his father....your daughter was out talking shit and yall cheered her on until these young men treated her as a an equal and knocked fire from her ass." The next week she had on a cheerleaders outfit.

My point is simple....some sports are not designed to be coed.

That would happen in 99% of girls who played with boys. Is there gonna be an anomaly every few years? Yes but for the most part the only way a woman can play D1 football is as a kicker. The highest I've seen any woman play football is NAIA. Same with basketball. You could take 5 win Valley and they would beat South Carolina by at least 50 easily

Remember when Monet Davis said that she wanted to play baseball? She's playing softball at Hampton

Neither is about a lack of education.

And are you really going to equate a transperson using the bathroom to pee as a moral issue the same as an adult using a bathroom as a place to harm a kid?
I see your point and it is a fair one. I ask, however, where does the harm fall when an adult trans person is using the bathroom to pee and a kid walks in?

Back