Transgender Athletes: Compromising Fairness of the Game

I would do the same thing. If coaches said "we will not play you", the madness would stop.
A girl basketball team forfeited an out of state tournament because a transgender athlete born biologically as a boy plays on a team. I can understand the team not wanting to play. What if Dwayne Wade’s son or Magic Johnson’s son played on a girl’s team there would be a big uproar because of who their parents are.

What are your thoughts?

Create a transgender league if they wanna compete. They came after Marcellus Wiley for suggesting this

Biology doesn't lie.

The 203th ranked male tennis player beat Venus and Serena back to back on the same day

https://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET...n-Who-Beat-Venus-and-Serena-Back-to-Back.aspx

The story of the transgender MMA fighter who fractured the skull of a woman barely got any burn nationally

Wow I hadn't seen this.

But yeah, if Tyson Fury transitioned and started fighting women, there would be corrective issues immediately.

In Florida, the state suggested that high school female athletes provide menstrual records. Thankfully that wasn’t required, but the reaction to trans athlete participation in sports has prompted states to come up with ways ban those athletes from even competing.

In Florida, the state suggested that high school female athletes provide menstrual records. Thankfully that wasn’t required, but the reaction to trans athlete participation in sports has prompted states to come up with ways ban those athletes from even competing.
Are you saying they are attempting to ban them from competing with the opposite gender or ban them from competition period? One approach makes sense, one is discrimination.

Florida has some crazy laws.

Are you saying they are attempting to ban them from competing with the opposite gender or ban them from competition period? One approach makes sense, one is discrimination.
From the opposite gender.

At least one state banned trans athletes from competition in sports that were not of their assigned gender at birth despite the fact the state had no active trans athletes competing in youth sports.

Half the states have drafted some legalization to “protect female sports” in recent years.

Why do we make simple things complex? A penis and a vagina are different. A man born a man is a man and vice versa.

As far as fairness, here is the solution. If a man born a man changes to a woman then he needs to compete with a man that is born a man that changed to a woman. And vice versa.

God is not the author of confusion...smh

And if you are not careful, you will get more than a check. LOL!!
I was talking to one of my boys yesterday. He was telling me about this chick we know who goes both ways. Well he was creeping around with her a few years back. So I asked him why he let her go. He proceeds to tell me that one time his old lady was out of town and he went over this chick house. While there the door bell rung. It was the stud chick. she pushed the door open came in and asked him what was he doing there. They exchanged words and the stud try to get with him. He said the stud attempted to hit his car with hers. He said he ended up having to pull his 357 out to stop this mess. He said all he could think about how was he going to explain to his old lady if the stud had slammed her car into his. The car was his old lady Benz too. Mane it's wild out here. 😂 :D

I was talking to one of my boys yesterday. He was telling me about this chick we know who goes both ways. Well he was creeping around with her a few years back. So I asked him why he let her go. He proceeds to tell me that one time his old lady was out of town and he went over this chick house. While there the door bell rung. It was the stud chick. she pushed the door open came in and asked him what was he doing there. They exchanged words and the stud try to get with him. He said the stud attempted to hit his car with hers. He said he ended up having to pull his 357 out to stop this mess. He said all he could think about how was he going to explain to his old lady if the stud had slammed her car into his. The car was his old lady Benz too. Mane it's wild out here. 😂 :D
MY first college gf had a butch gf. I think i was just the face. She barely wanted to give me a kiss. Butch was wearing her out.

I think the real problem is that it's hard to have a rational conversation about this because the racists on the right are leading the charge on these bans and the left calls you a transphobe if you question anything. Notice these bans won't mention anything about creating a transgender category as an alternative. I don't think these folks pushing these bans really care about women's sports. They'll probably go after Title IX at some point.

Well, I must say, your boy is very adventurous. :D:

A lot of these Studs now are not built like to used to be. They call themselves studs, but they are just bi. To the well trained eye, baggy pants, big shirts, and baseball caps are not enough to hide what's really going on.

That is true.

But even more crazy, the "feminine" lesbians who swear they hate men, but will date a stud that walks, talks, dresses and acts just like a man.

Make it make sense.

Wow…gaslighting an issue that does not affect most of us. What’s the percentage of transgender athletes participating in organized sports? I’ve coached youth sports and some form of identification (birth certificate/residency) is required to participate. Common sense which is not common should prevail in the local organizations sponsoring the sport.

Man I got in to it with a stud once.....so while we were arguing I screamed out "you must want some kcid!!!" She screamed back "hell yea." After she took off her cloths there wasn't a damn thing thing Stud about her. She had the prettiest feet.

Man I got in to it with a stud once.....so while we were arguing I screamed out "you must want some kcid!!!" She screamed back "hell yea." After she took off her cloths there wasn't a damn thing thing Stud about her. She had the prettiest feet.
Yes!! I love having sex with females with tone boyish ways, they're the best in bed.

Back