Oh Lawd (Sydney Carter Basketball Coach) Looking like a Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent her picture to one of my boys. He said his wife saw it and was like "dam that broad fine"🤣 when another woman says she fine. She fine fine 🤣 it's a young lady built like that who comes in my lab. The dudes always laughing that I don't come over when she's in there. Nope I ain't stupid. I'm to old to catch a harassment case. 😂 Cause shawty if I get one whiff I'm barking woof woof.

Never get your honey where you make your money ✊

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn......she does it all for Ole Founder. I showed her to my Ole Buddy....ninja said his wanker got hard. I asked him was I in the room when his wanker got hard. He was like "dude after I saw her picture you could have had your wanker on my shoulder and I would not have known."

GOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS!!!!!

Can she coach though? Would you bank your career on her turning the team around? 🤣

Will 1-27 still be sexy? Lol she'll latch on somewhere else as long as she maintains herself and we'll be broke and out of a job

Chances are Drake already is following her with an engagement ring ready and will have those cheeks clapped eventually lol

Remember that fine weather woman from a while back? Did the same thing lol

She doing it for a reason and coaching ain't one of them 😂

Right

Her social media presence right now means she can make a lot more money off the court than with coaching even at a P5 school so I wouldn't be surprised to see her step away from coaching to maximize said opportunities. I'm surprised she's still coaching

Can she coach though? Would you bank your career on her turning the team around? 🤣

Will 1-27 still be sexy? Lol she'll latch on somewhere else as long as she maintains herself and we'll be broke and out of a job

Man I ain’t thinking about that right now. Lol

What she do to you mane?
She associating w/ the folk, the lands, I cannot stand. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I wanna' partake of her beauty and fineness but txam? No sirrrrrrrrrrr.

Why don't we have a meeting of the minds and support this talented young lady? I'll pay her rent, you can buy her expensive clothes, c-diggy can pay her Bentley notes, Found can subsidize her shoe bills, and we need some folk for electrical, cell, cable, and water notes.

She mine on Monday only!!!!! :D

She associating w/ the folk, the lands, I cannot stand. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I wanna' partake of her beauty and fineness but txam? No sirrrrrrrrrrr.

Why don't we have a meeting of the minds and support this talented young lady? I'll pay her rent, you can buy her expensive clothes, c-diggy can pay her Bentley notes, Found can subsidize her shoe bills, and we need some folk for electrical, cell, cable, and water notes.

She mine on Monday only!!!!! :D
I got the water notes. I want to also bathe her. lol

I got the water notes. I want to also bathe her. lol
Let the men of TSPN Sports step up and do the needful! 😂👍🏿👏🏿

Lenard - apt/rent note
Buckwheat - water note and will give her the douche
Found - shoe note
Herb - expensive wardrobe notes
C-diggy - expensive baller car notes

Who got the cell, electrical, & cable bills? We also need somebody to step up for her lobster/crab bills 😂 .

Lenard - apt/rent note
Found - shoe note

Who got the cell, electrical, & cable bills? We also need somebody to step up for her lobster/crab bills 😂 .

If I get Netflix, I call dibs on the Chill.....

Lenard - apt/rent note
Found - shoe note

I’m down!!! That’s 6 of us. So each one of us has a day. She get to rest one day out of the week. We can all have our little shaving area in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back