Unfinished Business

Texas Southern Fan

Ii think the business is finished at Jackson St. I think at this point Deion has turned the page. His attention has been on Colorado. He has been busy putting a coaching staff together and recruiting for. Colorado this week.

The JSU football team has to be a divided house between the leaders of this team who will hit the transfer portal as soon as the Celebration Bowl game is over and the few player who have decided not to transfer. There have already been a number of players who have already decided to forgo the CB and enter the portal.

With all the drama surrounding the departure of Deion I don’t see how JSU faithful show up to this game. Deion has made negative comments regarding his time in Mississippi. YouTubers have been bashing the University in support of Deion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So 5 players.. none of them starters entered the portal and now THEE fans supposedly not showing up in Atlanta. Y'all retarded in real life I see 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I get you want to support your school, but why would you spend your hard earn money to go to the ATL knowing Deion is taking the heart and soul of your team to Colorado?

The players he’s taking may not play. If they play I doubt they play the whole game.

Don’t be too surprised if a couple of those guys withdraw their names once the new coach is named… the one time transfer rule will prevent majority of the roster from doing anything. I know this isn’t what most of you want to hear but we still loaded ! More ass kicking to come……
LOL, they may return to JSU. But why would you want them? They were not that productive their first time around.

Y’all may have some talent remaining, but y’all are no longer loaded.

LOL, they may return to JSU. But why would you want them? They were not that productive their first time around.

Y’all may have some talent remaining, but y’all are no longer loaded.
We are absolutely loaded! Keep hope alive, I understand! 😂 Majority of the talent has exhausted there one time transfer option. They will have to sit a year, only grads will be eligible to play immediately. We are/will be loaded!
If you don’t know how this game is played, plz sit this conversation out…

You are hoping they are willing to stay instead of sitting out a year and going somewhere else.

Remember y’all were a player here and there better than the rest of the SWAC. JSU maybe losing their top 3 players on each side of the ball.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I get you want to support your school, but why would you spend your hard earn money to go to the ATL knowing Deion is taking the heart and soul of your team to Colorado?

The players he’s taking may not play. If they play I doubt they play the whole game.

You went to Texas Southern. You wouldn't understand 😆 🤣 😂 😹. You don't have a history of school pride so you can't relate. We are JSU fans not coach Prime. Furthermore 10 players don't make a program.

You are hoping they are willing to stay instead of sitting out a year and going somewhere else.

Remember y’all were a player here and there better than the rest of the SWAC. JSU maybe losing their top 3 players on each side of the ball.

We were 41-14 points better than your loser school 😆 🤣 😂

As far as Travis, he played maybe 4 games this season. We are 12-0 with 7 blowout Swac wins. Clearly depth isn't something we lacked.

Back