Unfinished Business

Go greet them when they land since you're following their every move 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I’m not following their every move. They’re all on YouTube videoing their every move. Someone better tell them that ain’t going to work on that level. You can film all you want when you are winning. Not when you are not winning.

This is what we have become ? Arguing with the likes of Texas southern ? Am I missing something ? , Did JSU recently play TXSU in basketball ? I’ve never seen this much chatter from txsu in my life. Interesting how drama brings folks out of cracks we ain’t heard from since Get Ready was making his rounds on the board… mmm 🤔

Is the business at JSU finished? We’re moving into bowl week and all I see is Deion recruiting news for Colorado.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an announcement Deion will not coach in the CB the day of the game.
Shoot when was the last time we lost to sTu? I mean we beat yall when we was down...

Can someone give NastyD a wellness check?

Who will be coaching JSU on Saturday? If this means no Deion on the sideline I wouldn’t expect him to let his transferring players to play for JSU # Finished Business

Can someone give NastyD a wellness check?

Who will be coaching JSU on Saturday? If this means no Deion on the sideline I wouldn’t expect him to let his transferring players to play for JSU # Finished Business

Dude what foolishness are you talking about now. Why would I need a wellness check. We're undefeated and playing for a bowl win Saturday. You're at home miserable and looking for company 😆

Mane dang look. I asked you mofos for one thang and one thang only. Y'all been arguing about Deion for weeks. He's gone. Move on. All I want to know is who was that chick with the big nice round gluteus maximus at the Bayou Classic with the Southern hat on. 😡 Y'all would rather argue about dudes. 🤢 Who was that broad. I'm just trying to be a good family member and help my cousin.

Mane dang look. I asked you mofos for one thang and one thang only. Y'all been arguing about Deion for weeks. He's gone. Move on. All I want to know is who was that chick with the big nice round gluteus maximus at the Bayou Classic with the Southern hat on. 😡 Y'all would rather argue about dudes. 🤢 Who was that broad. I'm just trying to be a good family member and help my cousin.
Where the pic mane? 😱😱😱👀👀👀👀

*hobbling to my coin purse* 👀

I’ve never seen this much chatter from txsu in my life. Interesting how drama brings folks out of cracks we ain’t heard from since Get Ready was making his rounds on the board… mmm 🤔
Lies, tsu ain't that deep but we are always here. It's been a long time but, I think I still have the pictures of all those blue pom poms on I-10 after we kicked jsu azz in Houston and pictures of your fans coming to the game in shower shoes. Oh and smiley when he had the broken tail. 🤣

Keep it country jsu...🤣

Lies, tsu ain't that deep but we are always here. It's been a long time but, I think I still have the pictures of all those blue pom poms on I-10 after we kicked jsu azz in Houston and pictures of your fans coming to the game in shower shoes. Oh and smiley when he had the broken tail. 🤣

Keep it country jsu...🤣
Was this before or after President George Bush , sorry txsu football don’t only ring but once in my mind since then… it’s basketball season though so talk yo stuff OG 😂😂

I thought Deion recommending TC was a "death knell" to TC.

Another case pf a JSU "insider" not knowing what they are talking about?

🤔

Y'all put too much confidence in insider in insider information or your private groups.

Real JSU insiders don't break JSU "inside" news to the public

Back