Unfinished Business

You went to Texas Southern. You wouldn't understand 😆 🤣 😂 😹. You don't have a history of school pride so you can't relate. We are JSU fans not coach Prime. Furthermore 10 players don't make a program.
10 players might not make a program, but they can elevate a program.

75% of the team will have to do that which is why we're laughing at these folks thinking the whole team transferring. The staff is still in tact at THEE.
Remember the way these kids were treated when Deion was there no longer exists. Headphones for the whole team, Deion spending his own money, celebrities donating to the program, that’s all gone.

Remember the way these kids were treated when Deion was there no longer exists. Headphones for the whole team, Deion spending his own money, celebrities donating to the program, that’s all gone.

How do you know it no longer exists 😆 🤣. The same staff is still there. I'm pretty sure the blueprint is well established.

There's a 1 time transfer rule in which the majority already used transferring to THEE. If they transfer again they will have to sit a year unless they graduated.

Unless they move down a division, they don't have to sit out.

Is the business at JSU finished? We’re moving into bowl week and all I see is Deion recruiting news for Colorado.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an announcement Deion will not coach in the CB the day of the game.

Is the business at JSU finished? We’re moving into bowl week and all I see is Deion recruiting news for Colorado.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an announcement Deion will not coach in the CB the day of the game.
Worry about your loser school 😆 🤣 😂 😹. We are undefeated while you're defeated yet your attention on us 😆 🤣

Honestly, I think Coach Prime should be allowed and welcomed to coach the Celebration Bowl.

I think the JSU fans have been tremendous is supporting their team before, during, and sure after Coach Prime. I've gone to every Celebration Bowl to support no matter what teams are playing.

Jsu ticket counters are undefeated too. Why isn't anyone talking about the ticket team? I hear they haven't lost a game in decades.
Ticket counters. Is that the best you can come up with? I'm puzzled at the lack of comprehension. This shouldn't need to be explained to alums of HBCUs🤦🏾‍♂️

Ticket counters. Is that the best you can come up with? I'm puzzled at the lack of comprehension. This shouldn't need to be explained to alums of HBCUs🤦🏾‍♂️
Look don't play, attendance and ticket sales been way off for a long time.

Because you come in here with emotion doesn't make what you say true. That's the issue with in these interactions, you have your own truth.

Like I said before, you ain't got to lie to kick it. As reactive as jsu fans are, you never noticed sometimes you're alone on some issues? Why do you think that is? You're just smarter and a bigger fan than everyone else right?

Look don't play, attendance and ticket sales been way off for a long time.

Because you come in here with emotion doesn't make what you say true. That's the issue with in these interactions, you have your own truth.

Like I said before, you ain't got to lie to kick it. As reactive as jsu fans are, you never noticed sometimes you're alone on some issues? Why do you think that is? You're just smarter and a bigger fan than everyone else right?

The only people coming in with emotions is folks like you that don't have a clue as to what's going on but got the most to say lol. Since you're in the "noticing" business you ever notice the amount of "likes" those post get on those issues. Once it's said it doesn't have to be said again. It's already been stated before that CP didn't understand accounting practices.

Let me break it down for y'all outside JSU fans. If the attendance is 40k and 9500 of those folks are season ticket holders, 500 are comp tickets, then CP gets nothing. Season ticket holders, comp tickets, youth tickets, current students etc are not included in the 10% over 30k ticket sales but they are included in the attendance numbers. But continue to act like you know JSUs business lol

Last edited:
well the deion effect is wearing off quickly on the recruiting trail - they offered a QB and he chose to play elsewhere in the SWAC lol

The only people coming in with emotions is folks like you that don't have a clue as to what's going on but got the most to say lol. Since you're in the "noticing" business you ever notice the amount of "likes" those post get on those issues. Once it's said it doesn't have to be said again. It's already been stated before that CP didn't understand accounting practices.

Let me break it down for y'all outside JSU fans. If the attendance is 40k and 9500 of those folks are season ticket holders, 500 are comp tickets, then CP gets nothing. Season ticket holders, comp tickets, youth tickets, current students etc are not included in the 10% over 30k ticket sales but they are included in the attendance numbers. But continue to act like you know JSUs business lol
You need to inform Deion how your ticket sells work. He felt like he was being short changed.

When Deion and his crew show up to your campus are they wearing their Colorado gear? They flew back to Mississippi with their Colorado gear on. The amount of disrespect is unbelievable.

Back