SWAC Championship Race

Im just seeing this. lol
It does not matter how many you play. When JSU was losing we rotated out a lot too BUT the team was still sorry. The question you need to ask is how many of those 19 linemen could actually start for JSU. How many of them could survive JSUs Strength and Conditioning regimen. 10 deep at WR? Would even one or two of them crack the JSU starting lineup? LOL

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, M#@$#%%@^ WAAAAAAAAAAIT! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

5 QBs that can start? Yeah, that proves my point. 10 sorry kids dont mean you have depth. Yall need ONE QB who can start. Then yall will be on to something.

Im sure my JSU brothern have already addressed this foolishness.

Now you know good and well those lies were addressed. V cannot help himself when it comes to ess U lol.

So let's update this:

JSU won't lose two games. SU and Alcorn are our toughest remaining opponents and neither stands a chance!
That WEST tho! IMO, PV still has the advantage. SU has to get past JSU in Jackson and FAMU in Bragg! Then dont sleep on those G-Men. They left 12 points on the field last week.
Even if Alcorn gets past PV, they still have to see THE MIGHTY TIGERS!

Im just seeing this. lol
It does not matter how many you play. When JSU was losing we rotated out a lot too BUT the team was still sorry. The question you need to ask is how many of those 19 linemen could actually start for JSU. How many of them could survive JSUs Strength and Conditioning regimen. 10 deep at WR? Would even one or two of them crack the JSU starting lineup? LOL

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, M#@$#%%@^ WAAAAAAAAAAIT! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

5 QBs that can start? Yeah, that proves my point. 10 sorry kids dont mean you have depth. Yall need ONE QB who can start. Then yall will be on to something.

Im sure my JSU brothern have already addressed this foolishness.
We all know you don’t know football.

These are just my personal thoughts as of now. Valley, Bama State, Grambling, UAPB, and TX Southern are done this year. I think they have all put themselves in to big of a hole to climb out of this year.

Valley & UAPB: They are the same to me. They both will scrap until they can't no more. You will leave sore playing them

Grambling: Already 0-3 in conference play and they have a tough schedule left. Would not surprise me if they did not win another game

Bama State: Needs to much to happen to be back in contention.

TX Southern: That Bama State loss hurt them bad. They would have been sitting 3-1 in conference play.

As far as contenders left we have Alcorn, Southern, PV, JSU, FAMU, and AAMU.

Alcorn: The Braves are leading the west right now and are emerging as the favorite for some. My only knock to Alcorn is when will they play a full 4 quarters of football? A win Saturday will push them even farther for the West title and give them some wiggle room

Southern: Started off really rough but now they coming back strong for the SWAC West. Southern has a hell of a schedule left with Alcorn, JSU, and FAMU. They honestly can't afford to lose any of those games either. A loss Saturday ends their championship hopes.

PV: PV was given the boot by most people but they have shown they are not done yet. That loss to Southern shocked everyone. I wonder how they will bounce back. PV schedule is extremely favorable to them. Outside of Alcorn, PV has Valley, UAPB, Lamar, and BCU. As of now those 4 combined record is 3-20.

JSU: JSU has to keep humble and not get caught up in the hype. One of the main problems is not starting off slow like last year, it's the making dumb mistakes in the redzone. If you want to dominate you have to put foot down early and do not let up. The target is on your back prepare for war EVERY WEEK

FAMU: Same as last year. FAMU doesn't lose another game but they have to hope JSU drops two.

AAMU: Two close wins has kept AAMU in the hunt. If the defense can improve, it will be extremely interesting for the rest of their seasons
My Grambling Tigers are out. :-( I don't think we will win another game this year Congrats JSU!!!!!!!!

You can’t guarantee anything because you don’t know. Only WE know. We just don’t care to tell y’all cause it doesn’t matter now and we don’t make excuses 🤷🏾‍♂️
I heard y’all players were Out all night before the game. I know people who saw them out.

Yall can scream that all you want. Even the Celebration Bowl is raising their prices come 11/16 on your impending trip.

It's your time enjoy it

Overall record doesn't count in conference play. You two should swap spots.
Not in conference but they will look at the schedule as a whole. Now if they have the same record then conference play and tiebreaker will come into play. Which Texas Southern owns it for their win over SU. For now Southern is in 2nd place.

Not in conference but they will look at the schedule as a whole. Now if they have the same record then conference play and tiebreaker will come into play. Which Texas Southern owns it for their win over SU. For now Southern is in 2nd place.

That's false. They use conference record and not overall record. Txsu is currently 2nd place with tie breaker wins over Su and Alcorn

Back