SWAC Championship Race

Update, Lol anyone want to win the SWAC West or nah , who want that first class ticket to Jackson …? Will it be big pimpen PV , them gold tooth baby blue crips SU , or will it be Andrew Body ft TXSU with their one loss from a pink slip Head Coach. We’ll let y’all three fight it out as we claim the east after this Saturday. A&M been nice , so we’ll put Fawty on em at half so they can drive on back up yonder, least we can do. LOL.

Last edited:

If it’s a 3 way tie, head to head is the first tie breaker and then point differential correct.

Three (or more) Team Tie (Once the tie has been reduced to two teams, go to the two-team tie breaker format)
a. Head-to-head competition between the tied teams.
b. Records of the tied teams within the division.
c. Head-to-head competition versus the team within the division with the best overall (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record and proceeding through the division. Multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last.
d. Overall record versus non-division teams.
e. Combined record versus all common non-divisional teams.
f. Record versus common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference (divisional and non-divisional) record and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division.
g. Best point differential between the tied teams in head-to-head matchups
h. Coin Flip

Just a question but with the added notoriety, is a neutral championship site now out of the question from now on?

Just a question but with the added notoriety, is a neutral championship site now out of the question from now on?

I wish they would go back to a neutral site. That way they can get these rooms blocked off for both teams, both bands and fans way in advance.

I wish they would go back to a neutral site. That way they can get these rooms blocked off for both teams, both bands and fans way in advance.
I'm just saying. Wouldn't that anchor a fanbase to the Championship game a bit more?

Back