Could Prime really flip the #1 player in the country??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dem necks is now introducing a bill just and hour ago after that kid signed with JSU to stop this https://www.si.com/college/2021/12/...safcjQP_SG2U0GEWzAZbn47JQOcza7NgZBM6IIG89dgxw
Oh he didn’t know it was signing day is a red face lie… smh that’s alright… when there’s a will there’s a way… politics will not stop the HBCU momentum… people are starting to see right through it and it’s honestly making it easier for him to paint the picture that these kids need to come back home to hbcus so continue to show y’all true colors … we appreciate it and welcome the obvious road blocks and hurdles they offer when the rabbit got the gun…

Travis Hunter's HBCU jump may not signal sea change, but college football is better for it​

Dan Wetzel
Dan Wetzel
·Columnist
Wed, December 15, 2021, 1:47 PM

Travis Hunter, the No. 1 high school player in America, flipped his college commitment from Florida State to FCS-level Jackson State on Wednesday.
It was the most stunning college football recruiting decision in decades. No one turns down the richest and most successful programs in the country to sign with an HBCU. Well, they didn’t until now. And it may not take long before decisions like this, while still uncommon, aren’t that uncommon.

Hunter is a dynamic, 6-foot-1, defensive back/wide receiver from Suwanee, Georgia, in the Atlanta suburbs. He could have attended any school in the country.

Yet he chose to go play for Jackson State in part because of Tigers head coach Deion Sanders, in part because he wanted to attend a Historically Black University and, in part, because this made a whole lot of business sense.

This is the first recruiting class that profit off name, image and likeness and maybe no one played this game better than Hunter. The speculation of what was committed to him reached into the seven figures, although what is real and realized remains to be seen. (Is he going to be in AFLAC commercials with his coach?)

What is undeniable is that Hunter made himself a massive star and cultural hero Wednesday and thus set the standard for players to rethink what NIL can do for them.
Exactly the FBS is bullshit anyway. Only a select few teams from the Power 5 actually have a LEGIT chance to win a championship but what about the other winning programs from the other FBS conferences ... they get no fair shot.

It's time we move beyond putting so much focus on the FBS ... it's rigged, super white controlled, predictable, & overrated.

Last edited:
Oh he didn’t know it was signing day is a red face lie… smh that’s alright… when there’s a will there’s a way… politics will not stop the HBCU momentum… people are starting to see right through it and it’s honestly making it easier for him to paint the picture that these kids need to come back home to hbcus so continue to show y’all true colors … we appreciate it and welcome the obvious road blocks and hurdles they offer when the rabbit got the gun…
Them lying racist crackers never made it easy for us to have shit but that's OK ... we will rise up above it like we normally do if enough of us work together.

I really see coach prime getting a new contract worth much more money at end of season. He’s earned every penny. Would b nice if we could muster up close to $1,000,000. He has made this a blueprint for football all over the world. Coach prime has turn jsu from a couple hundreds of thousands dollar business to a multi million dollar business within a year. I hope the school, sponsors, city, county, supporters and alums can help come up with a bit more money for our coach prime. Our AD asked for $100 yesterday and I donated with ease. Thank god for hbcu’s and thank god for Coach Deion Sanders among a host of others that have laid the foundation for many to already have played on the nfl.

Last edited:
Exactly the FBS is bullshit anyway. Only a select few teams from the Power 5 actually have a LEGIT chance to win a championship but what about the other winning programs from the other FBS conferences ... they get no fair shot.

It's time we move beyond putting so much focus on the FBS ... it's rigged, super white controlled, predictable, & overrated.
Hell of a post, some real profound statements.

Exactly! Their greatest fears are start to materialize of see us as black people finally getting on code and going back to our schools. Of course they will try to get the c*ons to try to derail it but I the tide is finally turning. I mean look at how some of these folks losing their minds. 1639643972536.jpg

1639643942155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

we need to move up... together. we keep everything good about hbcu athletics, we get more scholarships and a bigger stage. we remove a barrier for some athletes and coaches that want to compete on the "highest" level of college sports. #moveasone

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
doug gottlieb's comments..........I'd love to say unbelievable but it's believable. Just showed his true racist feelings. I don't care for Stephen A but I hope he rips his ass.

I really see coach prime getting a new contract worth much more money at end of season. He’s earned every penny. Would b nice if we could muster up close to $1,000,000. He has made this a blueprint for football all over the world. Coach prime has turn jsu from a couple hundreds of thousands dollar business to a multi million dollar business within a year. I hope the school, sponsors, city, county, supporters and alums can help come up with a bit more money for our coach prime. Our AD asked for $100 yesterday and I donated with ease. Thank god for hbcu’s and thank god for Coach Deion Sanders among a host of others that have laid the foundation for many to already have played on the nfl.
I agree! Coach Prime should be paid at least $1000,000 per year. He has done more for JSU in one year than most of the alumni and fans. We as alumni and fans should be doing huge fundraisers as I type this so we can keep this momentum moving forward for all of our HBCUs. This is historical and we should be encouraging all of our HBCUs to do the same. I am so happy for JSU! "Ain't no stopping us now, we are on the move." So to all the haters from these lily white schools... take three or four seats.

I'm so proud. These white folks are hurt. HBCUs have hurt their feelings. They can't believe a young black man wanted to play at a black institution. 🤣 The offsprings of the slave master is crying in their feelings. 🤣
LOL! 😁 Yes they are. These people are really CRAZY! :mad:

Back