Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1. The group that they dismissed the most (while chasing white "undecided" voters") during the campaign handed them the White House (black people).

2. Spot on with the bold. If they don't cater to black voters leading up to '22, it's gonna be '10 all over again in Congress because there should be a vaccine for COVID19 by them. Them white folks are gonna vote in droves for the GOP. If the Dems repeat what they did this year, they will lose. Every group increased their support for the GOP this election cycle which mean that people are growing weary of the Dems being GOP-lite
Now Cube need to hit them hard with the CWBA! And Biden said he got us too!!! Hold their feet to the fire!

Kamala Harris, shattering racial and gender barriers, makes history as first woman vice president
Brittany Shepherd
Brittany Shepherd

·National Politics Reporter
Sat, November 7, 2020, 10:40 AM CST·4 min read

Sen. Kamala Harris made history three times Saturday as the first woman, first Black person and first Asian American to be elected to the vice presidency, according to the Associated Press, which called the race.

Kamala Harris, right, after graduating from law school in 1989, pictured with mother Shyamala, center, and first-grade teacher, Frances Wilson. (Courtesy of Kamala Harris)

Kamala Harris, right, after graduating from law school in 1989, pictured with mother Shyamala, center, and first-grade teacher, Frances Wilson. (Courtesy of Kamala Harris)

They need to cut that mess out. I'm looking at 3 beautiful Black women. Time to start being real.

A number of HBCU grads won including the sister who in Chatham County, Georgia (Savannah) for district attorney.

----------

Biden Pulls Ahead in Georgia: Blue Shift Follows Years of Community Organizing to Expand Electorate
Story November 06, 2020

We go to Atlanta for an update, after Joe Biden pulled ahead of Donald Trump for the first time in Georgia. The 2020 presidential election could hinge on this extraordinarily tight race. Many credit the state’s blue shift to community organizers on the ground, including Stacey Abrams, who lost a hotly contested race for governor of Georgia in 2018 amid claims of widespread voter suppression and has since led a massive effort to get out the vote through her organizations Fair Fight and Fair Count. Both Senate races in Georgia also appear to be headed to runoff elections, and the state could determine if the GOP holds onto its Senate majority. “There has been a wide investment that has been deeply driven by community to expand the electorate,” says Anoa Changa, a freelance journalist based in Atlanta who focuses on electoral justice and voting rights.

-----

Joe Biden Can Thank Stacey Abrams For His Lead In Georgia
by Dana Givens November 6, 2020

As Georgia still counts ballots to determine if Joe Biden or Donald Trump wins the state, news broke that Democratic candidate Biden has taken a narrow lead, flipping Georgia to possibly turn blue for the first time in over 20 years. A major reason for the shift has to do with someone who started the movement to turn Georgia into a blue state: former state representative and voting rights advocate Stacey Abrams.

Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes is a graduate of Alabama A&M.

If people, namely the leaders of the Democratic Party (namely White democrats), listened to Greg Palast, they would have taken things more seriously sooner. I think that the GOP losses could have been bigger this past week. We need to attack voter suppression.

--------

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB00kGj_j8I&t

Last edited:
Where is it? Has it been presented to the public? Has the public read the CWBA?

Not being funny, I really want to know. I've seen the CWBA. Cube got some pretty intelligent people to work on the CWBA. Its a contract, so its not just things on the government, its things we have to agree to as well.

I have been going state by state on NBC and black men did vote for Trump in high numbers. Also latino males voted for Trump in high numbers. Black women and latino women voted for Biden. Here is the link on NBC. Click on the states and look at the break down.

THIS^^
But they can't just Preach to the Choir!! They gonna have to go out their way to try to sway the votes of some of those combined Republican challengers! They ought to promote Infrastructure plans that the Biden/Harris Administration want to get passed which will not only strengthen America but keep the Steel Mill workers in this Country employed as well as States such as Georgia, Alabama and others who will provide the raw materials to fuel those factories!
Biden and Harris need to be on the campaign trail in Georgia as you said promoting their plans and pre-exposing the gop failures to work across the aisle for the good of the country. We've got work to do and you can't expect any assistance from Mitch and company because they have no track record of working when they have the majority or when they are in the minority. They have been obstructionist opposed to governance. Force Mitch to say he's for something now.

Maya Harris Is More Than Kamala Harris's Sister, She's a Key Political Ally​

Caroline Hallemann
Sat, November 7, 2020, 10:05 AM CST

From Town & Country
When Kamala Harris accepted the VP nomination at the Democratic National Convention, she took a moment to re-introduce herself to voters, and to speak about her definition of family, one that includes "the family you're born into and the family you choose."
One key member of Harris's family? Her younger sister Maya, 53, a close confidant and political advisor, who has even been referred to as the Bobby Kennedy to Kamala's Jack.

“There is a greater level of integrity in the way [the Harris sisters] conduct themselves," Maya's friend Kate Kendall, who is the former head of the National Center for Lesbian Rights, told Talking Points Memo in April 2019. "You think back to John Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy as an example of a very political, intensely ambitious and thoughtful individuals.”

Here, now that Kamala has been elected Vice President, a bit more about Maya.

She and Kamala have always been close.​

“We forged a bond that is unbreakable,” Kamala said of her sister last year in an interview with the Washington Post. “When I think about it, all of the joyous moments in our lives, all of the challenging moments, all of the moments of transition, we have always been together.”
In 2014, Maya even officiated her sister's wedding to Douglas Emhoff. And when it came time to introduce Kamala for her historic DNC speech, Maya spoke of their closeness.
"Growing up, heaven help the poor kid who picked on me because my sister would be there in a flash to have my back," she said. "Now we've got your back as you and Joe fight to protect our democracy."

With all of that outreach to "suburban women" which is just code for "White women", they voted for Trump more than they did in 2016. I don't understand some brothas (mostly online) who have convinced themselves that sistas are our enemies but then gas these broads up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have been going state by state on NBC and black men did vote for Trump in high numbers. Also latino males voted for Trump in high numbers. Black women and latino women voted for Biden. Here is the link on NBC. Click on the states and look at the break down.

Keep in mind that exit polls did not account for all mailed/absentee ballots. Its mostly from election day, in-person voting. That can skew percentages in minority turnout numbers.

Can someone just expose Lindsay Graham.. For being in the closet and be done with it.. SC y'all had one job, to get this fudge packer out. He is on every FOX network every hour with bs.. He went from crying for money, now feeling like he runs the party

They shouldn't have obstructed Obama for 6 years. They made their bed, now its payback time. Fuck these bad faith bastards

Can someone just expose Lindsay Graham.. For being in the closet and be done with it.. SC y'all had one job, to get this fudge packer out. He is on every FOX network every hour with bs.. He went from crying for money, now feeling like he runs the party

Well, if there is never another Republican President (and I don't believe that for one minute), then you can blame Donald Trump. Trump fucked this up himself. Hell, look at the down-ballots. The Republicans did quite well. Why did the Republicans not keep the White House? It was because of Donald Trump.

A number of HBCU grads won including the sister who in Chatham County, Georgia (Savannah) for district attorney.

----------

Biden Pulls Ahead in Georgia: Blue Shift Follows Years of Community Organizing to Expand Electorate
Story November 06, 2020

We go to Atlanta for an update, after Joe Biden pulled ahead of Donald Trump for the first time in Georgia. The 2020 presidential election could hinge on this extraordinarily tight race. Many credit the state’s blue shift to community organizers on the ground, including Stacey Abrams, who lost a hotly contested race for governor of Georgia in 2018 amid claims of widespread voter suppression and has since led a massive effort to get out the vote through her organizations Fair Fight and Fair Count. Both Senate races in Georgia also appear to be headed to runoff elections, and the state could determine if the GOP holds onto its Senate majority. “There has been a wide investment that has been deeply driven by community to expand the electorate,” says Anoa Changa, a freelance journalist based in Atlanta who focuses on electoral justice and voting rights.

-----

Joe Biden Can Thank Stacey Abrams For His Lead In Georgia
by Dana Givens November 6, 2020

As Georgia still counts ballots to determine if Joe Biden or Donald Trump wins the state, news broke that Democratic candidate Biden has taken a narrow lead, flipping Georgia to possibly turn blue for the first time in over 20 years. A major reason for the shift has to do with someone who started the movement to turn Georgia into a blue state: former state representative and voting rights advocate Stacey Abrams.

Dekalb County winner, Sheriff Melody Maddox is a Morris Brown Grad.

Well, if there is never another Republican President (and I don't believe that for one minute), then you can blame Donald Trump. Trump fucked this up himself. Hell, look at the down-ballots. The Republicans did quite well. Why did the Republicans not keep the White House? It was because of Donald Trump.

Trump will still be calling the shots so unless the Democrats win those GA senate seats, joe will have to do alot through executive order. McConnell is a master at obstruction. He's already said that he will not approve of any federal judges who aren't moderate-conservative.

Look at how fast Lindsay and ted cruz got their worthless asses up and ran on fox after Donald Jr complained on Twitter about how the GOP isn't supporting his Dad's post-election fight.

We can celebrate the victory, but these people aren't about to work with Biden when they know 1) Trump can wreck their future political aspirations in ome tweet, 2) Trump is still eligible to run in 2024.
Until he gets locked up or better yet dies, he's going to "announce " a 2024 re election campaign shortly, still have rallies, and raise a ton of money from his gullible supporters.

I phone banked for Jamie Harris. Had a voter tell me they'd never vote for him because he's black. There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back