Official "ATLANTA" Thread

Van's friends are fine as hell.

I'm tripping how Earn's friend always pops up but non one know how he got there. Last night episode had me in tears especially when the girl tried to get in to Drake's party.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Van's friends are fine as hell.

I'm tripping how Earn's friend always pops up but non one know how he got there. Last night episode had me in tears especially when the girl tried to get in to Drake's party.

Yes that was funny. But they did not have to drag her (kicking and screaming) away like that. LOL!!!

Scene with them dam pledges trying to dance to Laffy Taffy...... LOL

LMAO!!!

That chick's foot on the ceiling.

Paperboy is better than me...as fine and as cute as that girl is I would have had more of her feet on the ceiling.

"Pull over so I can beat this n-words ass."

I really thought they would have had it set up for Ern to beat him up.

This whole season has been trippy!! It's like they are out there with the writing. A lot of hidden messages or meanings in each episode.

Man....how in the world do they think of the plots for each episode? What a creative team of writers...this show just keeps you laughing and thinking...thinking and laughing......

Man....how in the world do they think of the plots for each episode? What a creative team of writers...this show just keeps you laughing and thinking...thinking and laughing......

I like how they are sticking to the theme of "Robbin Season." Everyone is getting robbed in some manner. Ern having money but can't get goo service. Van not meeting Drake. The high dude not getting the piano. Paperboy getting his ass whooped and walking through the woods. That trip to the college.

I like how they are sticking to the theme of "Robbin Season." Everyone is getting robbed in some manner. Ern having money but can't get goo service. Van not meeting Drake. The high dude not getting the piano. Paperboy getting his ass whooped and walking through the woods. That trip to the college.

Ern basically robbed PB by not getting a hotel room trying to save money when they were getting paid 60K.

Man, I felt tonight's episode...from both a student in a middle school similar to the one that Ern went to and as an Educator...
There is simply nothing like this show on TV right now....one week you laughing, the next week you are thinking, and then like tonight you are feeling sad...the writers are just that creative.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, I felt tonight's episode...from both a student in a middle school similar to the one that Ern went to and as an Educator...
There is simply nothing like this show on TV right now....one week you laughing, the next week you are thinking, and then like tonight you are feeling sad...the writers are just that creative.....

Just finished it, that episode was very telling about how kids are in school.

Those two upper classman cracking on Ern....he wearing Fubi...naw Fibu...

My wife knew exactly how Ern felt and so did I. I remember all the kids in school were wearing Reebok Pumps, British Knights, the newest Nike...and I had on All Stars. I soon embraced it and starting getting a bunch of all star colors. Next thing you know it was a trend.

Those two upper classman cracking on Ern....he wearing Fubi...naw Fibu...

My wife knew exactly how Ern felt and so did I. I remember all the kids in school were wearing Reebok Pumps, British Knights, the newest Nike...and I had on All Stars. I soon embraced it and starting getting a bunch of all star colors. Next thing you know it was a trend.
Well ya'll was lucky,

This last episode was so deep and funny at the same time. Deep for the message and funny for the jokes that were laid out.

The biggest take away for me was he had to get Al to bail him out then and he is using Al to bail him out now. Kenny knew that shirt was fake but Al put himself out there big time to say it was real. Now Al is helping him and he's holding Al back cause he can't get him that real money as his manager.

Back