Jax
Chief Trolling offICEr
How many 2N9 season's or worst has tSU had compared to SU.![]()
:lecture:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How many 2N9 season's or worst has tSU had compared to SU.![]()
Well, maybe if alleged "educated" people would @ least pretend they had some semblance of intellect that allows lol them to rationally comprehend, The Rick wouldn't have to throw a verbal here or there their way about their precious "prairie view." :emlaugh: I expect much better of folx so when they don't live up to that standard, well... :smh: This is what we get: P88 w/out a SWAC home. :smh:
Just kick a nigra out mane. :smh: Not the intell youngers, it's them old coons. lol
How many 2N9 season's or worst has tSU had compared to SU.![]()
2 and 9 was a successful season at TXSU at one time...
2 and 9 was a successful season at TXSU at one time...
Making the men's conference basketball tournament was too for SU...... at one time.
So was playing the Jackson State game at Mumford....... at one time.
checkmate
Panther88, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:
ok....thanks alot!
:smh:
I can cook.
I can clean.
I can bbq, if folk would get out of my way lol.
I can show a lil' semblance of football knowledge.
I have command and control of APR. lol
I can tutor.
I can take some pretty decent pix.
I can support, whatever, whenever, oft times.
This former panther doesn't have a home no more. They done kicked me out for giving honest assessment. :shame: So, I offer my services to any school but sTu. lol :tup: I had to amend my original request. :emlaugh:
MWC, ACC, Big X, MEAC, SWAC send help!! :smh:
Yehhhhhhh I'm not on Dukes as I don't have one playing sports for them but I am on AFA's though. :emlaugh: :clap: :bowdown: :tup: :swink: teee-heee-heee-heeeee
I'm looking for a SWAC home. I already got a MEAC home and Big X home. lol
Wrong game man. :smh: I'm on the court playing basketball w/ a round object. Y'all on the sideline playing a board game. :retard:
I've spoken w/ Wright in the <b>recent past</b> and he knows how I feel about all of this. :| As for the foundation president, I don't have the patience to drop a few notches to attempt to have an intelligent convo.
You're welcome <b>in advance</b>. :clap: :bowdown:
:shame:
lolSave the stamp.It's not like y'all don't need savings over there. :emlaugh:
Panther88......Is this true or are you just giving tall tales again!!! You taking the football and going home again!
:smh:
I can cook.
I can clean.
I can bbq, if folk would get out of my way lol.
I can show a lil' semblance of football knowledge.
I have command and control of APR. lol
I can tutor.
I can take some pretty decent pix.
I can support, whatever, whenever, oft times.
This former panther doesn't have a home no more. They done kicked me out for giving honest assessment. :shame: So, I offer my services to any school but sTu. lol :tup: I had to amend my original request. :emlaugh:
MWC, ACC, Big X, MEAC, SWAC send help!! :smh:
lol If PV wastes $$ and sends season-pass collatereal to my mailing address, I'm going to make sure I use it for bbq kindling during next month's fam reunion in Lufkin. :emlaugh:
Wrong game man. :smh: I'm on the court playing basketball w/ a round object. Y'all on the sideline playing a board game. :retard:
I've spoken w/ Wright in the <b>recent past</b> and he knows how I feel about all of this. :| As for the foundation president, I don't have the patience to drop a few notches to attempt to have an intelligent convo.
You're welcome <b>in advance</b>. :clap: :bowdown:
That is just it P88, it is all about talk with you (36000 + posts to be exactly). You talk to Wright, you can't talk to Perry but heck you got all these great ideas. Dude, you drop $50,000 on them and they will not only listen, they will let you be key voice in the direction of the univesity in terms of the Foundation. Probably get your own P88 pulpit to preach to us feeble masses. Stop being Barrack O'Drama and blaming Bush 20 years later. Wright and Perry are not the problem. YOu know its the alumi so stop tearing us down and find ways to lift us up. See for me, it is not "purple and gold" colored glasses. That hill is a place that has and continues to change people lives. And the way you were demeaning our great univ in the forum resulted in the particpants collectively rebuking you in the discussion. Kind of like Tom Joyner and Tavis Smiley. ... No one asked you to leave, we just all said you crazy and your feelings hurt and ball leaving to go home. Now from what I understand you still have access but feel free to create the drama.
He's running away with the ball so if we can't get another ball to play with.
P88 you can not be the star of every damn game....bring the ball back sit your tail on the bench this time and wait your turn to get back into the game...