Former panther for hire 2011-2012


Panther88

Banned
:smh:

I can cook.
I can clean.
I can bbq, if folk would get out of my way lol.
I can show a lil' semblance of football knowledge.
I have command and control of APR. lol
I can tutor.
I can take some pretty decent pix.
I can support, whatever, whenever, oft times.

This former panther doesn't have a home no more. They done kicked me out for giving honest assessment. :shame: So, I offer my services to any school but sTu. lol :tup: I had to amend my original request. :emlaugh:

MWC, ACC, Big X, MEAC, SWAC send help!! :smh:
 
Last edited:



Try Duke or Air Force message boards private forums?

Yehhhhhhh I'm not on Dukes as I don't have one playing sports for them but I am on AFA's though. :emlaugh: :clap: :bowdown: :tup: :swink: teee-heee-heee-heeeee

I'm looking for a SWAC home. I already got a MEAC home and Big X home. lol
 
man, what?? they dun kicked u out of the purple panther den?? Blasphemy!
 
I've been on theirs for a lil' while.

Next. Didn't I say "SWAC home" earlier? If not, I'm looking for a SWAC home. :confused: :confused: :confused: :shame:

Well, maybe if you talk "to" people instead of talk "down" to them as if you are Ricky Almighty maybe they would have kept you in. :noidea:
 
:shame:

That is so lame, sad and pathetic.

I can't imagine anything somebody could say that would cause me to not want their opinion expressed. Especially concerning sports. Sports!

Vehemently disagree. Argue for 44 years. But, kick a person out over ... sports?

Are y'all serious?

Pathetic.

:shame:
 
Well, maybe if you talk "to" people instead of talk "down" to them as if you are Ricky Almighty maybe they would have kept you in. :noidea:

Well, maybe if alleged "educated" people would @ least pretend they had some semblance of intellect that allows lol them to rationally comprehend, The Rick wouldn't have to throw a verbal here or there their way about their precious "prairie view." :emlaugh: I expect much better of folx so when they don't live up to that standard, well... :smh: This is what we get: P88 w/out a SWAC home. :smh:

Just kick a nigra out mane. :smh: Not the intell youngers, it's them old coons. lol
 
:shame:

That is so lame, sad and pathetic.

I can't imagine anything somebody could say that would cause me to not want their opinion expressed. Especially concerning sports. Sports!

Vehemently disagree. Argue for 44 years. But, kick a person out over ... sports?

Are y'all serious?

Pathetic.

:shame:

Yeh, it's pretty lame. :shame: Watch cap'n save-a-pantha' come up in here and say otherwise and retort. Just watch... in 3...2...1...
 



Well, maybe if alleged "educated" people would @ least pretend they had some semblance of intellect that allows lol them to rationally comprehend, The Rick wouldn't have to throw a verbal here or there their way about their precious "prairie view." :emlaugh: I expect much better of folx so when they don't live up to that standard, well... :smh: This is what we get: P88 w/out a SWAC home. :smh:

Just kick a nigra out mane. :smh: Not the intell youngers, it's them old coons. lol

soooooo P what did you do thisssssss time!
 
soooooo P what did you do thisssssss time!

Y it's gotta' be P~'s fault? Y can't it be that them old coons should not take a person asking questions and making statements as some type of attack on their precious "prairie view."

I had the scores and the full-financing for aTm-b/cs and ut-austin and said "no." In the next life, I'm gonna' say "yes" to their offeratory since I share a competitive desire for athletic success. :tup:
 
Panther88......Is this true or are you just giving tall tales again!!! You taking the football and going home again!
 
Y can't it be that them old coons should not take a person asking questions and making statements as some type of attack on their precious "prairie view."
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:
 
Like we say in the forum...call the president, AD, foundation president and tell them what you tell us...now if they don't listen 2 you, hey, at least you tried...

I've been kicked out of a forum before...he hasn't and we never have done it....must be summertime
 
Back
Top