Former panther for hire 2011-2012





Well, maybe if alleged "educated" people would @ least pretend they had some semblance of intellect that allows lol them to rationally comprehend, The Rick wouldn't have to throw a verbal here or there their way about their precious "prairie view." :emlaugh: I expect much better of folx so when they don't live up to that standard, well... :smh: This is what we get: P88 w/out a SWAC home. :smh:

Just kick a nigra out mane. :smh: Not the intell youngers, it's them old coons. lol

:lol::emlaugh::lol:
 
checkmate

Wrong game man. :smh: I'm on the court playing basketball w/ a round object. Y'all on the sideline playing a board game. :retard:

I've spoken w/ Wright in the <b>recent past</b> and he knows how I feel about all of this. :| As for the foundation president, I don't have the patience to drop a few notches to attempt to have an intelligent convo.

You're welcome <b>in advance</b>. :clap: :bowdown:
 
Panther88, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:shame:
 
lol Common sense is not very common these days. Intelligence is not very common either. :emlaugh: Afterall "anybody" can buy a degree these days. :lol: :emlaugh:
 
:smh:

I can cook.
I can clean.
I can bbq, if folk would get out of my way lol.
I can show a lil' semblance of football knowledge.
I have command and control of APR. lol
I can tutor.
I can take some pretty decent pix.
I can support, whatever, whenever, oft times.

This former panther doesn't have a home no more. They done kicked me out for giving honest assessment. :shame: So, I offer my services to any school but sTu. lol :tup: I had to amend my original request. :emlaugh:

MWC, ACC, Big X, MEAC, SWAC send help!! :smh:




Yehhhhhhh I'm not on Dukes as I don't have one playing sports for them but I am on AFA's though. :emlaugh: :clap: :bowdown: :tup: :swink: teee-heee-heee-heeeee

I'm looking for a SWAC home. I already got a MEAC home and Big X home. lol



You know you're always welcome at UAPB........the King of Beasts will allow the Black Panther into the pride.....:swink:
 



Wrong game man. :smh: I'm on the court playing basketball w/ a round object. Y'all on the sideline playing a board game. :retard:

I've spoken w/ Wright in the <b>recent past</b> and he knows how I feel about all of this. :| As for the foundation president, I don't have the patience to drop a few notches to attempt to have an intelligent convo.

You're welcome <b>in advance</b>. :clap: :bowdown:


Save the stamp. :D It's not like y'all don't need savings over there. :emlaugh:
lol
 
:smh:

I can cook.
I can clean.
I can bbq, if folk would get out of my way lol.
I can show a lil' semblance of football knowledge.
I have command and control of APR. lol
I can tutor.
I can take some pretty decent pix.
I can support, whatever, whenever, oft times.

This former panther doesn't have a home no more. They done kicked me out for giving honest assessment. :shame: So, I offer my services to any school but sTu. lol :tup: I had to amend my original request. :emlaugh:

MWC, ACC, Big X, MEAC, SWAC send help!! :smh:

Pant-herrrr!!!!:lol:
[video=youtube;TY3xEJ4RxcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3xEJ4RxcA&playnext=1&list=PLFA1F3C49A4740A4B[/video]
 
Wrong game man. :smh: I'm on the court playing basketball w/ a round object. Y'all on the sideline playing a board game. :retard:

I've spoken w/ Wright in the <b>recent past</b> and he knows how I feel about all of this. :| As for the foundation president, I don't have the patience to drop a few notches to attempt to have an intelligent convo.

You're welcome <b>in advance</b>. :clap: :bowdown:

That is just it P88, it is all about talk with you (36000 + posts to be exactly). You talk to Wright, you can't talk to Perry but heck you got all these great ideas. Dude, you drop $50,000 on them and they will not only listen, they will let you be key voice in the direction of the univesity in terms of the Foundation. Probably get your own P88 pulpit to preach to us feeble masses. Stop being Barrack O'Drama and blaming Bush 20 years later. Wright and Perry are not the problem. YOu know its the alumi so stop tearing us down and find ways to lift us up. See for me, it is not "purple and gold" colored glasses. That hill is a place that has and continues to change people lives. And the way you were demeaning our great univ in the forum resulted in the particpants collectively rebuking you in the discussion. Kind of like Tom Joyner and Tavis Smiley. ... No one asked you to leave, we just all said you crazy and your feelings hurt and ball leaving to go home. Now from what I understand you still have access but feel free to create the drama. Just I hate seeing you become like Charles McClelland and blaming PV for picking Delmar stadium when you have total control of the situation yourself.

We love you just like we love Charles as part of the PV family. You will be with us forever.

KCPVPanther
 
That is just it P88, it is all about talk with you (36000 + posts to be exactly). You talk to Wright, you can't talk to Perry but heck you got all these great ideas. Dude, you drop $50,000 on them and they will not only listen, they will let you be key voice in the direction of the univesity in terms of the Foundation. Probably get your own P88 pulpit to preach to us feeble masses. Stop being Barrack O'Drama and blaming Bush 20 years later. Wright and Perry are not the problem. YOu know its the alumi so stop tearing us down and find ways to lift us up. See for me, it is not "purple and gold" colored glasses. That hill is a place that has and continues to change people lives. And the way you were demeaning our great univ in the forum resulted in the particpants collectively rebuking you in the discussion. Kind of like Tom Joyner and Tavis Smiley. ... No one asked you to leave, we just all said you crazy and your feelings hurt and ball leaving to go home. Now from what I understand you still have access but feel free to create the drama.

:read:
 
Aint this a bitch!!!! well i got yo back Panther88. Let me know when u wanna riot in this mu'fucca

NO JUSTICE!!! NO GOT DAMN PEACE!!!!!
 
P88 you can not be the star of every damn game....bring the ball back sit your tail on the bench this time and wait your turn to get back into the game...

But I like to score DCG and I wanna' win. I want Dale Hansen (dallas) or Mark Berman(houston) to interview me. :emlaugh:
 
Back
Top