BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We are ready. Bring it on. Aint nobody scared of them mofos. They gone mess around a get nuked around this joint. Aint nobody playing no more. 24 empty missle tubes and many mushroom clouds is all I will say.
JR don't tell these lost folks nothing. :lol: they really think our military gone get beat up. :lol:

The officials also said they expect attacks from bin Laden's loyalists who may step up the timing of previously planned operations.

"In the wake of this operation, there may be a heightened threat to the U.S. homeland. The U.S. is taking every possible precaution." The State Department has sent advisories to embassies worldwide and has issued a travel ban for Pakistan.

"Although al-Qaida will not fragment immediately," an official said, "the death of bin Laden puts al-Qaida on a path of decline that will be difficult to reverse."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden

We Ready!
http://youtu.be/wgPGjqAUbQo

After special forces swooped in and shot his azz, got the body and did DNA test, they dropped his azz off the side of a ship and buried him at sea.

NO "Osama Martyr Memorial" For YOU Byotch!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
On the real, I'm glad the U.S withheld this info from our so-called allies in Pakastan. All that would have happened if the U.S. had shared this info was someone in the Pakastan Government would have dispatched word to Osama that the U.S. was onto his hideout when they found it last August. Pakastan knew Osama has been there the whole time but also knew the U.S. would not cross into pakastan to do anything.

Look like the U.S. got tired of that shat and did what had to be done. They need to do more operations like this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n9mzJhvC-8E?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n9mzJhvC-8E?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

What's you going to do,when BHO runs wild on you.:lol:

[video=youtube;S2KP1M8j9MQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2KP1M8j9MQ[/video]

Last edited:
JR don't tell these lost folks nothing. :lol: they really think our military gone get beat up. :lol:

That's because most of these cats have not served or either worked in the Defense Industry. You see it Huntsville. So you know. I served on a Weapon of Mass Destruction and have toured the recent ones we have out there. Nobody has a Navy like us. The Brits are the closest and they are our ally. Russia's Navy wasn't as good as ours even doing the cold war. I can tell you that first hand. Folks better recognize we aint as stupid as the press makes us out to be. We got some isht that will make you stay up at night shaking in your bed. We just aint saying. Look how those Navy Seals took down those Somali pirates and now Bin Laden. We aint playing. The only equalizer is when we try to fight on their own turf. But if we just wanted to erase some mofos. We can with ease. One Submarine can destroy multiple countries. And I did say 1 submarine. And it aint no detection of where they are either. Especially by any of these Middle East countries. Death from Below send help. LOL.

I'm right now working on a story about gas prices. This is what I understand so far. We only get 15 percent of our oil from the Middle East. We get a large chunk from Canada. There are several reasons why gas for us is so high. Middle East strife, oil prices, demand etc.

I spoke to an energy analyst Friday and he told me that the decline of the U.S. dollar plays a big role in gas prices since all oil has to bought with American money. If the value of the dollar is low, that means we pay more for oil and to make up for that drivers in this country have to pay more at the pump.

Finally, I was told we gave Brazil $2 billion for them to drill for oil. But we are not allowed to drill from our own reserves for some reason.

Good research Kendrick! :tup: I was watching the Discovery Channel some years back (when the issue about drilling was raised) about how America is sitting on a lot of oil. We've (USA) apparently had the technology and resources to make our own forms of gas and other forms of energy. But because it would take more years to actually become effective with this technology, it's cheaper to let other countries do the work for us.

When gas went up again (after this mess with Libya), I was amazed to learn that Libya only produces about 2% of oil to the world but the price of gas here in the USA went up 25%!

That's because most of these cats have not served or either worked in the Defense Industry. You see it Huntsville. So you know. I served on a Weapon of Mass Destruction and have toured the recent ones we have out there. Nobody has a Navy like us. The Brits are the closest and they are our ally. Russia's Navy wasn't as good as ours even doing the cold war. I can tell you that first hand. Folks better recognize we aint as stupid as the press makes us out to be. We got some isht that will make you stay up at night shaking in your bed. We just aint saying. Look how those Navy Seals took down those Somali pirates and now Bin Laden. We aint playing. The only equalizer is when we try to fight on their own turf. But if we just wanted to erase some mofos. We can with ease. One Submarine can destroy multiple countries. And I did say 1 submarine. And it aint no detection of where they are either. Especially by any of these Middle East countries. Death from Below send help. LOL.

LOL...Do you think Qhadafi slept peaceful this weekend?

Damn a gas price, until you mofos boycott the pumps expect gas prices to rise. Why complain about how gas is if you steadily going back to the pumps to fill up. Be happy your alive and blessed to ride, and since we are alive we should do something about the high prices ourselves instead of waiting on the government. Boycotting will yield results instead of talking about how bad things are. We are blessed and this is a victory for guys like me who served and seen how bad it is in other countries. You just don't know how well the US is living compared to other countries...

Damn a gas price, until you mofos boycott the pumps expect gas prices to rise. Why complain about how gas is if you steadily going back to the pumps to fill up. Be happy your alive and blessed to ride, and since we are alive we should do something about the high prices ourselves instead of waiting on the government. Boycotting will yield results instead of talking about how bad things are. We are blessed and this is a victory for guys like me who served and seen how bad it is in other countries. You just don't know how well the US is living compared to other countries...

Boycotting would do something... but people have to really BE together and do it.. But PEOPLE are divided by the 2 parties... To where people rarely use common sense...

Out of ALL the mass emails in the past we saw on boycotting.. how many times did you see it shown on REPUBLICAN "FOX" or DEMOCRAT "MSNBC and CNN".

People are CONTROLLED by them damn groups and networks... if joe blow don't see it on the NEWS.. guess what brah'... a lot of folk don't think it's legit to boycott

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

I wonder what one Minister Louis Farrakhan is going to say about this?

A good point and I wonder what he is going to say about the "speedy burial" they gave him and buried his body in the sea? Knowing him he will probably play 'political watch' meaning he will see how the world is acting towards this and then say something--I know that he probably doesn't condone him because he is to radical but he on the other hand feel that all men and women can come to Allah!

Boycotting at the pumps ain't gonna do nothing but put somebody small gas station out of business. Won't have no effect at all on the Oil Companies. People was running around, boycotting BP gas stationms and the onloy people they hurt was 'Ma and Pa" who owned them. BP owned less than 5% of the Gas Stattion marked with the BP colors. Those stores are privately owned businesses who's only connection to the Oil Companies are the "flag" they fly over their station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back