BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

There are thousands of people gathered outside of the White House lawn cheering and partying. Great job, President Obama. You continue to do what Bush couldn't. :clap:

Obama_Mission_Accomplished_251.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

There are thousands of people gathered outside of the White House lawn cheering and partying. Great job, President Obama. You continue to do what Bush couldn't. :clap:

LOL @ your signature with the President.

If this is true, Obama has sealed the 2012 election, the Republicans can't Trump this!

You know as well as I do that the Republicans and the right wing are not going to give Obama credit for this. Not matter what Obama does, it will not be good enough.

You know as well as I do that the Republicans and the right wing are not going to give Obama credit for this. Not matter what Obama does, it will not be good enough.

Well it's going to be real interesting on to see any Bin Laden movies get made now-because you have include Obama in any of them or will that have to be a movie for Spike Lee to make in a few years?

It was a ground operation, I wonder who made the killer shot that actually killed him. They are instant heros.

And these stupid arse folks are trying to flip it saying

Obama didn't do anything it was the C.I.A & the U.S Military that did it all.

:smh::no::smh:

Who the hell do they think is the Commander & Chief!!!

People have GOT to stay away from these retards and I can see the republicans on this one, I watch a lot of MSNBC, take a lot of "shots" at the President on this one!

This has been a great past couple of days for the president.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/John_Cena_Addresses_Osama_Bin_Laden_s_Death_Following_Extreme_Rules_PPV.html

John Cena announced that during event, U.S. troops "captured and compromised" Osama bin Laden. His announcement drew a massive ovation from the audience.

Cena then went on Twitter to comment on the news.

He wrote, "CeNation. Proud day in the war on terror. Many brave soliders made the ultimate sacrifice in hopes of what happened tonight.

"I am not certain if this conflict is over. But tonight was a very very proud moment for the good guys. God bless America."

Well at least someone in the WWE is proud of Obama-lol

This has been a great past couple of days for the president.
Squash that crap about his birth certificate.
Eliminate the largest terrorist in the world.

ALL IN 1 WEEK!!!

In the words of Jay-Z.... ON TO DA NEXT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smash:

Man yall trippin!

The Republicans are gonna come in and finally admit that Bin Laden NEVER EXISTED. Anything to discredit the man. Obama will have to come up with a long form autopsy report for this now.

But IF it is true, this is win for America...not just one Party...or one man.

And on that note....

How you like Obama now...BATCHES....lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

G.O.P. Senator King from N.Y. on CNN saying he gives full credit to Pres. OBAMA. Said he has his differences of view with Pres. OBAMA, but this is a proud moment for all americans and Mr. President deserves all the credit due for making the decision to execute the attack. Said he would have been blamed if the attack failed so he should be recognized for it's success. :wow:

GOD BLESS AMERICA and no place else! :lol:

Word is that Donald Trump demands to see Osamas death certificate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back