Sign in if you laughing at JSU right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meyer's final place....a island alone in the middle of nowhere.

Tavarua-Island-Fiji.jpg
Naw, she's just joining the ten Grambling presidents over the last ten years.

Ain't that a bihhh........ They just called us and asked if we could meet them at the Louisiana/Mississippi to play them in an open field claiming they ain't got the gas and hotel money to make it all the way to Houston! This our homecoming man!!!!

LOL

Since the mafia has gotten completely ghost, I guess I'll have to do their dirty works.

Y'all don't realize that THEE has the biggest operating budget in the whole wide world.
Y'all wish y'all operating budget was just a fraction of THEE's operating budget.
The IHL did this to us.
This is especially a bad sign for Alcorn and Mississippi Valley since they are smalltime in Mississippi.
We have people in high places.
We have a second reserve account of over a billion dollars, but we hid it from the IHL Board.
We are about to sue the IHL Board.

Last edited:
Since the mafia has gotten completely ghost, I guess I'll have to do their dirty works.

Y'all don't realize that THEE has the biggest operating budget in the whole wide world.
Y'all wish y'all operating budget was just a fraction of THEE's operating budget.
The IHL did this to us.
This is especially a bad sign for Alcorn and Mississippi Valley since they are smalltime in Mississippi.
We have a second reserve account of over billion dollars, but we hid it from the IHL Board.
LMAO

Y'all still wish y'all were in THEE shoes.
You right. That keeps me awake at night. THEE is the shining example of all things exemplary I just wish and hope and pray that one magical mystical day we can be as good and perfect as THEE.

The IHL did this to us.
We have a second reserve account of over a billion dollars, but we hid it from the IHL Board.

You forgot one....

At least we not GSU or SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back