Sign in if you laughing at JSU right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Founder

Although she's from the Tidewater Area in Virginia (Newport News, VA), I don't believe Norfolk State will take her back. She left them on bad terms. Her best bet is to find a university that will hire her as an engineering professor. Other than growing JSU's enrollment, which was actually started by Mason, her administrative record has been tarnished, especially during her tenure at JSU the school's revenue went for a $17 million dollar surplus to a $8 million dollar deficit, basically 147% increase in spending. And we have yet to learn what other damages this might have cost the university.

Yea and she too old to use that puddin. LOL

NSU will not take her back. We forced her to resign. The President after her discovered the issues she had made when NSU tried to cover it up, forcing the BOV to blame him when it was Meyers two years worth of auditing issues. But a JSU fan called me a hater when all I was saying is watch out for her foolishness. She also increased NSU's enrollment but was letting in students below standards. But now JSU sees she has not improved.

NSU will not take her back. We forced her to resign. The President after her discovered the issues she had made when NSU tried to cover it up, forcing the BOV to blame him when it was Meyers two years worth of auditing issues. But a JSU fan called me a hater when all I was saying is watch out for her foolishness. She also increased NSU's enrollment but was letting in students below standards. But now JSU sees she has not improved.

Dr. Meyer's final place....a island alone in the middle of nowhere.

Tavarua-Island-Fiji.jpg

lol and smh

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea and she too old to use that puddin. LOL

I wasn't going to say anything, but it does seem strange for a person who has an academic background in engineering to rise to the level of university president. Also, it would be hard for her to get a position as a college dean. Deans are required to oversee the budget of the school/college they preside over.

Meyers was living large at JSU. She saw that $17 million dollar surplus and figured she had an unlimited budget. But what she forgot, if a person is going to spend a lot of money, they better have a plan to make more money. Now I see why she thought JSU could afford a $200 million dollar domed stadium. If the state could finance 35% to 40% of it, JSU could possibly pay it off in 15 to 20 years with a payment plan of $5 million dollars per year.

Last edited:

And from what I'm hearing, NSU is back on track of recovering.

I do believe this hurt a lot of JSU people because they labelled her as 'Da Queen' for being aggressive in growing the university, but it was more like Da Queen was out of control when it came to spending.

Last edited:
Burn batch! I listened to that sorry mf'er speak bullshit for all of ~10 minutes w/ all that stupid bragging he was doing. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear how that dumb batch would spin this ridiculous shit. smh

Building_7_fire.jpg

"naw, ah buildings t'aint on fi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back