September is Over: Assessment of Programs

We will see who's laughing and who's singing that same tired ass song at the end of the year!!!!! Again you people are funny af

I think you and I both know you don't believe that. I wouldn't be surprised if yall gave Valley and AAMU their first wins for the year lol.

Yall ain't that bad on defense are you?

Not really.
I would rather go than to not go. It would be a major improvement and if we go, I hope Su goes so we can go to the celebration bowl

We need a Grambling vs JSU SWAC Championship Game. I can't stomach watching the SWAC champion being ineligible for going to the Celebration Bowl. Hell, Southern can't go next year either!

The East is still up for grabs. Right now everyone still has a chance to make it except Valley. I just want to continue to see growth from the team whether we make it or not. We are still a good recruiting class away if you ask me but the guys with those new Hughes recruit are putting in work

We need a Grambling vs JSU SWAC Championship Game. I can't stomach watching the SWAC champion being ineligible for going to the Celebration Bowl. Hell, Southern can't go next year either!

Exactly....I mean that is embarrassing.

That's why I'm not in favor of SU participating in the SWAC Championship game because they cannot go to the Celebration Bowl. Now I understand how the policy reads that this is a SWAC sanctioned game but shouldn't anything outside of regular season play be considered post season?

Exactly....I mean that is embarrassing.

That's why I'm not in favor of SU participating in the SWAC Championship game because they cannot go to the Celebration Bowl. Now I understand how the policy reads that this is a SWAC sanctioned game but shouldn't anything outside of regular season play be considered post season?

If you "sked" say so...lmao

What if A&M went after Comegy????
I think this is what's going to end up happening. Comegy still wants to coach. If you get him back in Alabama- at AAMU- they will be a problem for the East. Winning the division, IDK but their presence would be felt in the SWAC.

What if A&M went after Comegy????

I think this is what's going to end up happening. Comegy still wants to coach. If you get him back in Alabama- at AAMU- they will be a problem for the East. Winning the division, IDK but their presence would be felt in the SWAC.

lol word is Comegy might retire but he did tell Spady he loved our program after the game a couple of weeks ago....

whoever our new coach is next year will be rewarded with a Bentley lol the freshmen had 4 TDs for the txsu game and is 2nd in rushing in the SWAC behind Tillery.

Last edited:

whoever our new coach is next year will be rewarded with a Bentley lol the freshmen had 4 TDs for the txsu game and is 2nd in rushing in the SWAC behind Tillery.

Already claiming a new coach huh? LOL

I know he had 4 TDs against us but didn't know he was second in rushing.

man, they ain't nothing but scrubs. They got a 2-3 year head start on this new JSU program and we about to coast to Houston over them scrubs!

Ok question....given where your coach came from shouldn't JSU have more wins? I mean your coach was a SEC coach. I mean our coach was not a SEC coach. LOL

Not really.

Better break out the pepto now. Your stomach will be upset for a while.

Already claiming a new coach huh? LOL

I know he had 4 TDs against us but didn't know he was second in rushing.

yeah it's pretty much a done deal for Spady...after losing hc and classic it will be a wrap for him...the fans see him as a talker not a doer so he has no support.

Jordan Bentley is 2nd in rushing and should be the front runner for SWAC Freshman POTY....the new coach is gonna be lucky to have 3 more years from the kid.

The coach came from the SEC, not the team, itself. Unlike some other program I know....

Who Alabama State....from what I hear they got more transfers than us. LOL....

Look we can't help it if transfers know that "G" not "Thee" is where they want to be.

Back